Shining's return

Shining's POV: I run through the doors of the Sister Location and look around for my adoptive mom, Ballora, quarterstaff hiding my midnight purple bladed lightsaber. I run over to my adoptive mom and tackle her in a hug. My hair, which now goes down to my knee, bounces a little when I jump at Mom to tackle her in a hug before it lays down again. I'm also wearing my new dark purple and pale gold dress. Ballora seems to realize it's me and hugs me back while resting her chin on top of my head. We snuggle in rejoice, overjoyed to see each other after those long 6 years.
*later*
Shining's POV: I hear Solaris hollering indistinguishably and shout, "DUCK AND COVER!" Mom and I hit the floor just in time. BLAM! Solaris mutters, "Ow...rude." Mom and I snicker at Solaris' position: back against the wall, upside down. Eventually, Mom and I burst out laughing. Later, Mom tells me that she has something to show me. I follow her because I trust her. Later, she stops, and I stop to prevent myself from bumping into her. She turns around, gently lifts my head so I'll look her in the eye and reveals a pair of razor sharp vampire fangs. I gasp softly but don't move a muscle. Instead, I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her. She chuckles quietly and returns the hug. How come she's a vampire and I'm not? Not that I'm jealous. I'm not jealous, just curious. Eventually, we pull away from the hug. Mom asks, "do you want to become a vampire, too, Shining?" I nod and say, "yes...please, Mom." She chuckles as she gently turns my head to the side, moves my hair out of the way and warns, "this will pinch a little bit." I nod in understanding, making her smile. She sinks her razor sharp fangs into my neck and begins drinking my blood to turn me into a vampire. I strategically move my head so I can rest it on Mom's shoulder while she's drinking my blood. She lets out a soft chuckle at this but doesn't remove her fangs from my neck. I keep my head on her shoulder as she continues drinking my blood and I wrap my arms around her neck. She smiles and wraps her arms around my waist. Eventually, she removes her fangs from my neck for a moment and says, "it is almost over. Just remain calm and it will not hurt much." She sinks her fangs back into my neck and continues drinking my blood. I whisper, "I love you, Mom." She smiles, removes her fangs from my neck momentarily and responds, "I love you, too, Shining." then sinks her fangs back into my neck and continues to drink my blood. I love her so much. It was so nice of her to take me in those 6 years ago after I accidentally killed my stepdad and bandage my wounds. I really appreciated that. Eventually, I get too weak to stand up and my knees buckle. Luckily Mom expected this and gently lifts me up so I won't have to worry about falling again. A few moments later, I get too weak to keep my eyes open, so I close my eyes. Soon, Mom has gotten rid of all the blood in my body, thus turning me into a vampire. She removes her bloody fangs from my neck and says, "you are a vampire now, Shining." I smile to the best of my ability right now, my arms still around her neck. Moments later, I open my eyes and Mom sets me down on the floor, placing her arms around my waist to help me remain standing just in case I'm still too weak to stand. I snuggle up to Mom to show her that I love her so much and she smiles. Snowflake pokes her head up out of my pocketbook and bangs her head against nothing just for the heck of it, making us laugh hysterically. I say while doubling over with my laughter, "hahaha! Snowflake, you silly Alolan Ninetales!"