Psycho of the Countryside

The stress lines that formed on his forehead were there like always. He pulled the gloves that were stained in blood and threw them in the dustbin. He stood there proudly and admired his handiwork. The blood that dripped from the women's hand was creating a small pool of red liquid on the cemented floor.

The women's face was pale and her eyes were loosing there light. Her whole life flashed in front of her. As they all say that when a person knows they are about to die there whole life flashes in front of them. The good and the worst moments were playing in front of her eyes.

She couldn't help but remember the blonde hair and big blue eyes. The way her little hand held her hand when she was afraid. She was my daughter the woman remembered. For a moment she couldn't remember her daughter's name because her mind was blank. She was going through a lot, mentally and physically. But then she remembered that her name was Emily.

Yes, it was Emily. My little Emily who loved me she thought.

Last time she saw her was when she dropped her to the piano classes. She wore a pink silk frock that was made by her Grandmother. But She never thought that one day she will be taken away from her daughter and husband. 

*Flashback*

Just like any other day Emma dropped her Daughter in front of her classes and drove towards the hospital to know what her reports. Lately she have been feeling nauseous every morning and vomited every time she ate something.

The Doctor Mrs.Rose walked inside the waiting room where Emma was waiting for the news. She was really nervous to know what happened to her.

"Congratulations Emma you're pregnant." Mrs.Rose informed her. Emma quickly got up from the cold metal chair and thanked the doctor happily.

She thought to call her husband and tell him about the good news but quickly cancelled the idea. She wanted to give him a surprise.

Emily will be so happy to know that she's going to have a baby sister or brother she thought with a grin and got into her car.

Her house was at the outskirts of the town. She silently drived her old but still in a nice condition mustang on the lonely road where the only thing you could see was dense forest.

Suddenly Emma noticed a man laying in the middle of the road. She couldn't see any blood or any other wound but before the tyres of the car could crush the man's body she salmmed her feet on the breaks.She didn't wasted a second and quickly got out from her car and slammed the door shut.

Being the kind hearted woman Emma was she decided to help him. 'Kindness' a word that was used for those who had an friendly aura inside of them, showing someone a generous and considerate nature. There were many people who had this trait in them but only one in a hundred was kind from there heart.

Emma was one of them but what if the person wasn't friendly and kind like her, a person who had a demon inside him and a bad soul who wasn't like this but the situation got the worst out of him?

She helped the man to his car. She opened the door to the back seat and turned around but a handkerchief was brought to her face. Emma knew that if she inhaled the toxic smell she will loose her consciousness. She tried to hold her breath as long as she could but the thought of the baby inside her made her take intake a breath. The smell of the toxic hit her nostrils and the last thing she remembered before fainting was that who pick Emily from her classes.

Even in the harsh situation where she was in the hands of death. The mother still cared about her child.

The feeling of something cold on her bare skin was the first thing she felt when she started waking. She opened her eyes slowly and for a second her vision was blurry. Her eyes widened when the memories rushed into her mind. The room where she was tied to looked like a basement. Gardening tools and kitchen knifes were resting on the old wooden table. The smell that lingered in the room felt like blood and acid.