He wasn't always like this

Friday 13th October 1973
"Please don't do anything to them Johnny, they're just getting a little curious that's all, they won't know you're the one cutting me."
"What was that James." Asked Elizabeth concerned about what she had just heard.
"Nothing mother I was just talking to myself" said the boy, who was scarred from his ankles to his chest, that was previously unaware of Elizabeth's presence.
"That's it I don't want you to talk to this boy anymore, imaginary or not, I can't stand the blood and the sound of claws scraping across the walls at night, I can't stand it!" Elizabeth said in a voice taken over by a depression and a tear running down her cheek.
"But he's my only friend, mother." Exclaimed the boy almost about to cry. "No one else likes me and they never will."
"If I catch you talking to him again I'll get your father to do what our parents did to us, I soon learned after karma  took its tole on me and I got the leather belt!" She said both with fury and tears in her eyes "do you understand James?"
"Yes ma'am" mourned the the poor, tortured soul.

Elizabeth exited the room in such a fashion that it just screamed her disgust in the matter of the previous conversation. Why had this entity decided to torture her once pure and innocent child? He had never done anything wrong, until he met Johnny, who she now realised was not an imaginary friend. He was not a figment of her sons imagination and he was certainly not welcome in her house because he had not just outgrown his welcome, he had ripped it into a billion pieces that not only were so small bacteria couldn't even see it, that his welcome was no longer there anymore.

It was time for Johnny to finally go away after an agonising year and eight months.

But that was just the beginning of what was to become.