Part 2 (31-61)

31. Jump up and down.

32. Make a feet family. (like the one on the front cover!)

33. Go up to someone and sing 'we are family.'

44. Come up with a meaning for what a word stands for (e.g take the word Maths add some dots... M.A.T.H.S and now make up what each letter stands for and.... it boom it now stands for mental abuse to human souls!)

45. Make a cup phone. (you can also add one in each room and connect them all)

46. Play airplanes. (don't know what it is? It's we're you stick your arms out, making noises, spin and twirl like your an airplane and race down a field!)

47. Get in an elevator/lift and sing your own elevator/lift music. (even if people are in it!) *

48: Have a movie marathon.

49. Knock a door run. (if you don't know what this is you haven't lived. Its basically in the title, you knock on someone's doer then run away before the see you)

50. Go to your local shopping center/mall with some friends then spilt into teams and see who can score the most freebies!

51. Make a video song crack collection. (if you don't know what they are YouTube them, but basically its putting a song with I video clip that goes with it eg. get a clip of some one jumping of a bulilding and play the song 'I believe I can fly' over it)

52. Cinnamon challenge! (again YouTube it. it's a test to see if you can swallow a whole table spoon of cinnamon, sound easy right? Wrong! It's probably not very healthy but oh well.)

53. Shopping Trolley/cart races ;)

54. Wear a tag that says: "Hi! I'm [insert your name here]. If you find me, please return me to the nearest mental asylum." *

55. Pretend to be batman. (eg. While wearing a blanket as a cape yell: "To the Bat-mobile!" And run to your bicycle.) *

56. Talk a stuffed animal toy for a 'walk' *

57.Paint a bunch of signs with inspiring/funny messages and put them up at bus stops, etc. *

58.Pretend your buzz lightyear. (to infinitely and beyond!)

59.Cover yourself in stickers. *

60.Have a conversation with a store mannequin. *

61. Go into a restaurant, sit down and read the menu for a bit then walk out (optionally you could say something like 'this is rubbish!' before leaving if your brave)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it, the next 30 things! Once again, have fun xD

Note: all things to do with an '*' next to them are @crazybookgirl ideas (credit to her.)