Chapter 3

-Jada's POV-
Okay this dude is really freaking me out. He is all touchy touchy and I don't like it. He pushed me and I didn't really think about it because I am clumsy.  But when I thought about it I saw that he basically had murder in his eyes when I got close to his car. I wonder why? Then he had to goes and jerks Rodneisha for no reason. I swear somethings up.

I walked over to Rodneisha to ask her something. I grab her arm like I do every time I have to ask her something. But when I did she looked like she was gonna punch me in the face. "I thought you were Eric! I am soo sorry!" Rodneisha said with a sad expression. "It's okay." I said trying to calm her down. "I need to ask you something. When Ethan or whatever his name is, when he grabbed you why did he do it?" I said trying to figure out what the fuck is up with this dude. "He was trying to turn me around." She said using air quotations. I was getting really mad because he is being a total asshole. "HALEIGH!!" I called her over. She ran over here. "Wassup. Is there something wrong?" She said worried. "Yes there is something wrong. Okay I remember you said something about that dude and the window thing that happened at the house? Do you really think that's him?" I said confused with the whole situation. "To be honest, yes that is him. Because the blue eyes and his shaggy brown hair, was in the window and in the car that was following us!" Haleigh said getting all worked up.

We all left the park after 2 hours, it got really boring. He just stood there and stared at us. Erin took a liking in him, I mean I see why because he is hot as fuck. When we were in the car going to the hotel, Erin wouldn't shut up about him. She was like 'did you see his eyelashes they were so looong' or 'his eyes gives my life' also my personal favorite 'i would fuck the shit outa him'. I know that's what I said. When we got to the hotel I took off to the room. I was flying like a lil birdy. I got in to the room and flopped on the bed, even though it was 10 a.m. I was tired. I was tired of that weird dude and Erin's comments about his long eye lashes.

Everyone walked in and looked at me weirdly. "What?" I said looking at them the same way. "I was tired of standing." I added. Haleigh walked over to me and sat on me. "Your in my spot so I thought I would just sit on you." She said. I rolled my eyes and just went along with it. Erin was typing on her phone like a mad women. "Gurl chill. I swear the person that your texting is still gonna be there when you send that message. I promise." Rodneisha said. Erin looked ip and said "I know but I just can't wait to text him back. He is sooo hot!" We looked at her likes she is stupid. "Are you talking about Eric?" Haleigh said. "No I am talking about Casper. Yes! I am taking about Eric." She said getting all defensive. I was about to yell at her for being stupid. She was getting freaking defensive over some dude that we just met and likes to be all touchy touchy. Rodneisha beat me to it. "ERIN! Do you not hear your self! You never get guy crazy over someone . You didn't even do that for your crush!" She yelled. I think China heard but I think she got the point across. Erin's face dropped and she gasped. "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!" Erin screamed rather loudly.
----------------
Jada: Oh and Erin I know this isn't how you really act but I had to do this. I am sorry love ya though. Btw I guess this is a cliffhanger but idk oh well.