Unexpected

The cold, bitter air of London was stinging my skin as I walked to work. I work at a local spa called 'Joe's' that does hair nails and makeup.

I mostly do hair but I do terrific makeup. I usually walk to work because my flat is 10 minutes from 'Joe's'.

As I was walking onto the parking lot, Jodie pulled up. I waved and walked in.

As I walked in, my boss, Joe, pulled me aside and said,

"Meet me in my office. We need to talk."

I wondered what he possibly would want to talk about. "Okay sir."

I walked into his office and sat down. He slowly followed my actions.

"Look, this is hard for me, I know you need the job, but I'm sure you'll find a new job Grace." Joe said.

I sat there in shock. Just sitting processing what he had just said. "So your saying your firing me? I can take less shifts at the diner if i need to! Ill do anything!" I said desperately.

"Look I'm sorry Grace, but that's just the way it has to be." He said sorrowfully.

I stood up, and said, "Thank you for this opprotunity, sir." I mumbled.

"Ill give good recomendations!" he yelled after me.

I walked out of that stupid ass building.

I can't believe I just got fired. What am I going to do now. I know! Starbucks always makes me feel better.

Ugh it's 2 blocks away. Oh well I need my cotton candy frappachino.

After 20 minutes of walking I finally arrived at Starbucks. There was only one other person plus the employees. I went up to the cash register and ordered my drink.

I have to say the cashier was cute.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

And before you say anything about Niall Horan from One Direction, no he doesn't look like that wierdo. He was much more tan and had an American accent.

"Here ya go ma'am." He said.

"Thank you. Is there any chance I could get-"

"Can we hide in here for a couple minutes please?" A very rude person cut me off.

"Uh, sure? But who are you, and why are there so many girls outside?" The unknown name of the cashier said.

"Thanks for cutting me off Ass." I whispered under my breath.

"Hey now, what was that?" The brunette asked with his green orbs and dimples.

"I called you an ass for cutting me off, wait, you look familiar." I said slowly.

"We'll I am a member of the biggest boyband in the world."

A/N:

This is my first story so I don't know if this is too fast or... So feedback please.! And share, vote and comment! :)