Forgotten

I cant seem to get that blonde hair out of my mind. The fact that someone like him could be a belieber amazes me. I know what you're thinking , "Call him!", but it isn't that easy. I don't want to seem desperate, or needy so I'm going to wait for him to call.

As I was turning the corner to my flat when I hear my cell ring. I would know that ringtone anywhere.

"Hey Jodie!" I Said.

"Uh, hey? You sound more excited than I thought you would be..." she said a little unsure of herself.

"Oh, shit I completely forgot about my job, Jodie, what am i going to do!?" I say weeping.

"Well I have some contacts i could get a hold of to see if i can get you another job, maybe even better than stuck up Joe." she whispers knowing if anyone heard her that would be the end of her job as well.

"Oh my gosh! Really!" i squealed.

"Yeah, do you know Cher Coulter!?" She whispered.

"Omg, you do not know her, youre lying!" I squealed once again.

"Sweetheart, would I ever lie to you?"

"Well, I guess not." I smiled.

*A/N*- Should I do a Harry, Niall, or Justin POV? Or all? Or just stick to Graces? Please comment. And share. My goal before the next chapter is 40 views and 2 comments. thats not much, is it?