Chapter Six

- The wedding Day -
"Agh I'm so nervous" Katie says as she gets in the car, taking the seat next to me. "You're nervous? How'd you think I feel?" I ask, laughing. Katie laughs. Suddenly, a wave of unease falls upon me. For some reason, I felt like I shouldn't be marrying Luke. There was something telling me he wasn't the right guy.. But who was? Brennan. That's who I couldn't stop thinking of. I needed Brennan, not Luke. "Katie..?" I look towards Katie. "Yeah?" She asks. "Am I doing the right thing? Isn't it too soon to have moved on from Brennan?" I ask, fiddling with my thumbs. "Oh gosh Annie.. You're not really thinking about bailing now are you? The church is just around the corner" Katie asks, grabbing my shoulders. I shake my head and turn to look out the window at the huge church in all its glory. "I'm so sorry Brennan.. It should be you at that altar with me. Not luke" I say to myself, quietly making sure Katie couldn't hear me. "we have arrived" Katie says in a glum voice. "I've ruined the mood haven't I?" I ask, holding my bouquet as someone holds the door open for me to get out. "Don't worry about it" Katie says bluntly and storms off into the church with her flowers. I don't follow. I just sit on the bench outside the church and sigh, looking at the beautiful flowers in my hands, white and pink roses, beautifully tied together with a gold ribbon. "I've messed everything up" I whisper, and bury my head in my hands, my flowers falling on to the ground. I cry silently to myself, just wanting Brennan's arms around me; his aftershave wafting into my nose. "Annie..? Come on we're waiting for you" my mom comes out and takes a seat next to me, picking up my flowers. "Oh gosh.. Annie" she hugs me tightly, rubbing my back in console. "I know it's an emotional day, but let's go in, come on" she takes my hand and we walk into the church together. I see the aisle decorated so beautifully, I felt so lucky. I look at Luke and for second I swear it was Brennan. I get to the altar and step up.

- they say their vows -

"Do you, Luke ___ take Annie Leblanc to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks Luke. "I do." He looks at me, and I gulp. "Do you, Annie Leblanc, take Luke ___ to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. Silence falls upon the church as all eyes are on me. I turn to the crowd, and sat there in the front row, is Brennan. "Brennan" I whisper. "What?" Luke asks. "I don't want to marry you.. I want to marry Brennan!" I say. Luke yanks his hand out of my grasp and steps back, giving me a disgusted and confused look. "Why would you do this to me Annie?! Our child!" He yells, making the crowd murmur. "I'm sorry!" I cry, and run out of the church in tears.

Hey hey hey look who's posting BAHAHA I decided to continue :)
Follow ilybratayley7