Chapter Fifteen - Hayley

I close my eyes and lay still, the tears continuing to flow out of my eyes, but no sound coming out from my sore throat. Where was Ryan? Was Annie ok? All the unanswered questions trapped in my mind, eating away at me.

All I wanted to do was to be in Annie's arms, or walking down the aisle to face Ryan, my fiancé, and be the happiest girl in the world.

But my luck never turns that way. All the pain and suffering my family's been through; they don't deserve anything like this at all. I feel terrible, and it's all my fault that they are worried. I practically fell into Luke's trap, and for all I know, Annie could be dead now in the arms of Liv.

I open my eyes and suck in a breath.

My heart sinks as I hear footsteps approaching me. "Please don't hurt me" I shout in a hoarse voice. "Hayley!" I hear a familiar voice call; but it wasn't Luke or Livs. I start to cry, but this time of relief. "Over here!" I yell, pushing on the sack, making as much noise as I can to attract their attention.

I feel the bag being dragged "shh Hayley it's ok" the voice says to me. I feel the bag loosening around me and someone pulls me out onto the wet muddy ground, rain pouring down on me. I look up and take the hand of the saviour, who helps me up, and pulls me into a hug.

I cry and wrap my arms around his torso. "Hayley I was worried sick.. Annie and Brennan, they're both looking for you. I'm so glad you're ok" he grips onto me tighter. "Luke said he got rid of you" I say, crying into his shoulder. "Ryan.. What did he do to you?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.

He looks down at me and I see his face, battered and bruised, cut and bleeding. "Never mind what he did to me." Ryan says, and picks me up bridal style, running in the rain towards his car. He sits me down in the passenger seat and rushes over to the drivers seat, starting the engine and locking the doors. "Let's get you back to your family, hey?" He says, driving off onto the deserted road.

"Where are we Ryan?" I ask, as I look around the creepy, dark road. "I'm not sure, but I put a tracker on Luke, and saw he was here for quite a while before leaving, so I came here. I'm just glad I found you, Hayley." I look at him as he remains focused on the road, wind screen wipers furiously wiping away specks of rain. I lean over and kiss his cheek. "Hey, Ryan?" He raises an eyebrow to signal that he's listening. "Thank you, so much." I say, smiling a small but certain smile. "I love you" I blush as the words come out my mouth. "Hayley Noelle Leblanc, my fiancé. I love you more than words can say." He replies, holding my hand.

AWWWEE the end got me like bammmmm ok I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Exciting stuff coming with Bratayleysturtles soon hopefully idk yet 😂 buuuut... I'm starting to update a lil more so that's good I guess bahaha (554)