Chapter 1

Hi! So I know this part is only now updating, but for anyone reading this, thanks for giving me a chance! And if you're someone who has read my other book, thanks for taking an interest in my other books! Alright so even if no one ever reads this I'm still gonna update because I really like the plot line. Anyway, here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilibeth's P.O.V

         I woke up to the sound of raised voices downstairs. Of course they were happy voices, since today was the day before the next term at Hogwarts starts. I got out of bed and grabbed the jacket hanging on the chair by my desk, my owl waking up in the process. I walked down the creaky steps towards the kitchen where I knew Dad would be sitting, probably reading the Daily Prophet while speaking to Uncle Remus.

           As I got closer to the kitchen, I heard the light laugh of my father, much lighter than I would've thought for someone who was in Azkaban only three years ago, and the kettle whistling on our stove. I stood in the doorway, leaning against the side, staring at the back of my father's head. Uncle Remus was sitting across from him, not paying any attention to the words coming from his mouth while I pulled faces at him. My father finally turned around in his chair and grinned one of his classic grins. He stood from his chair and I walked over to hug him, his warm arms soon circling and hugging me close. After he released me from the embrace I went to hug Uncle Remus. His hugs were probably my second favorite after Dad's- they're so familiar and comforting. After we broke the hug I went and poured myself a cup of tea from the stove and sat down next to my dad, taking his hand in mine.

     "Are you excited for your first day of your fifth year tomorrow Lili?" Uncle Remus asked as he leaned forward on his arms.

      "Yea, I mean I'm excited to see all of my friends, but I'm still worried about O.W.L.S."

   "L," my dad started, "as long as you focus this year you'll pass your O.W.L.S with flying colors."

     I squeezed his hand lovingly as Creature brought over our plates of breakfast. I love that he calls me L, it makes me happy knowing that he and I were able to bond after so many years of only being raised by my godfather.

    "Thanks, Creature," I said with a smile as I picked up my fork. I let go of my father's hand so I could grab my knife to cut up the sausages on my plate.

    "Oh I forgot. Harry's coming over later tonight so he can spend some time with all of us before school starts." Uncle Remus said as he buttered his toast.

   I smiled at the thought of seeing Harry again. I know he and I aren't actually related by blood, but he's always been good to me and we've become friends- even when he's older than me and in a different house.

      After I finished eating I excused myself so I could finish packing my trunk for school before Harry arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! So hopefully I'll have the next part done soon, and please if anyone does read this, tell me what you think!!

 Later- Chihiro