Thaluke Fluff

IHateMyDad sent a private message to LikeI'mGonnaSay.

IHateMyDad: ....... Thalia?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: WHAT!?

IHateMyDad: Woah, chill, okay?

IHateMyDad: What's wrong?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Nothing. Why would you ask that?

IHateMyDad: Well, you kinda shocked me through the phone, shocked half of Camp Half-Blood, shocked your brother into the lake, shocked your brother and Percy into the lake, AND you shot both Mr. D and Chiron with lightning.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Oh.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Woops.

IHateMyDad: Yeah. Woops. What's going on Thalia? I know you well enough to know when something's up.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Nothing's up.

IHateMyDad: Yeah right. Were you kinda surprised when Zoë implied that me and Bianca were dating.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: And you aren't?

IHateMyDad: No, she's just my best, and only, friend down here.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Oh. Okay.

IHateMyDad: Why? Is someone jealous?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: What!? No, as if. I'm the farthest thing from jealousy.

IHateMyDad: Yeah. Sure.

IHateMyDad: Listen, Thalia, maybe we could do something about this awkward tension?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Meaning?

IHateMyDad: Um, internet dating?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Um, Luke, you forgot about one thing. Well, make that three. One, I don't have feelings for you, two I'm a Huntress, I can't date, and three, I'm alive, you're dead. That kinda makes things complicated.

IHateMyDad: One, yeah, okay, two, you won't be a Huntress when you're dead, and three, I may not be able to come back to life, and I'm certain that you'll get into Elysium when you die. We can date in Elysium, and since you'll be alive until you die in battle, and I'll be dead down here forever.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: You should try for rebirth.

IHateMyDad: But if I did that, I wouldn't be waiting for you, would I?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Wait, are you saying that you like me?

IHateMyDad: What part of that little spiel I just did did you not understand?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Um, everything?

IHateMyDad: Only you Thalia, only you.

LikeI'mGonnaSay:

 IHateMyDad: Oh, ha ha Thalia

IHateMyDad: Oh, ha ha Thalia. Very funny.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Thanks.

IHateMyDad: So what are you doing in the world above?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Well, the other Huntresses locked me in my cabin, so I'm watching Scrubs.

IHateMyDad: Which season?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: One. It's the episode right after the Christmas special.

IHateMyDad: Okay. Are you at the part when Dr. Dorian shook the patient's leg?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Yeah.

IHateMyDad: Okay. I'm watching it too.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: ...... Why?

IHateMyDad: This is our first date.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: It is?

IHateMyDad: Yeah. These are going to be our dates until you die, then we can do it in person.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Gods, I hope Artemis doesn't find out...

IHateMyDad: It'll be fine.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Oh crap.

IHateMyDad: What?

LikeI'mGonnaSay: I have to go. Artemis wants to talk to us. Talk to you later?

IHateMyDad: Yeah. Bye Thals.

LikeI'mGonnaSay: Bye.