•Twenty-One•

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list...
•••••
Since cats are afraid of water, why does pussy get wet?
🤔
•••••
Naveen/ Nae Nae🔌•
December 25, Christmas
9:31 AM
The Crib, Los Angeles📍

" What Are You Doing Up So Early Ma" I asked looking at her as I stood in the kitchen.

" What Are You Doing Up So Early" She asked looking at me as she walked to the refrigerator. " I Always Wake Up At 9:30 When It's Not A School Day Or I Don't Have Anything To Do. Oh And Merry Christmas"

" Merry Christmas" I said smiling. " Like My Favorite Time Ever"

" Every Holidy Is Yo' Favorite Time Ever" My mom said grabbing the orange juice and a cup. " You Want Some?"

" No Thank You" I said grabbing my pot filled with milk off of the stove.

" Whatchu Makin?" She asked as she poured her orange juice. 

" Hot Chocolate" I said grabbing the Nestle chocolate stuff and putting some in my cup. " We Got Marshmallows?"

" Probably Not" She said putting the orange juice back in the refrigerator. " We Got Whipped Cream Though"

" That's Even Better" I said.

She pulled it out of the refrigerator and handed it to me. Then we heard the default ringtone for iPhone.

" Is That Mine Or Yours" She asked putting the orange juice in the refrigerator.

" It's Mines" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket and looking at who it was.

I smiled and answered the call.

" Merry Christmas Babe" I said happily.

" Merry Christmas Beybeh" He said. " Good Mornin'"

" Good Morning" I said spraying whipped cream on my hot chocolate. " Whatchu Doin"
*****
Naveen/Nae Nae🔌•
3:46 PM
The Crib, Los Angeles📍

" Salut Maman Coly (Hi Mama Coly)" I exclaimed happily as I talked to her over FaceTime from Lucas's phone.

" Salut Bébé. Et Comment Avez- Vous Ete? (Hi Baby. And How Are You?)" She smiled looking at me.

" Je Suis Génial. Content. Comment Allez- Vous? (I'm Great. Happy. How Are You?)" I responded.

" Ja Vais Bien. Comment Avez- Vous Et Lucas Été? Mon Fils Son Comportait? (I'm Fine. How Have You And Lucas Been? My Son Been Behaving Himself?)" She asked and I started laughing.

" Ouais Il A Été Bien. Vous Savez S'il A Fait Quelque Chose De Stupide, Je Vais Vous Appeler Et Vous Laisser Savoir. (Yeah He's Been Fine. You Know If He Did Something Stupid I'll Call You And Let You Know.)" I said and she nodded her head.

" Je Vous Entends Parler De Moi! ( I Hear Y'all In There Talking About Me!)" He exclaimed from the bathroom.

We busted out laughing.
*****
Lucas/Lil Luke🍇•
6:08 PM
The Crib, Los Angeles📍

" I Loved My Gifts Baby" Naveen said as I held her in my arms, laying on her bed. " Thank You"'

" No Problem" I said. " Anything Fa' Ma' Beybeh. I Liked Ma' Gifts Too. Even Though I Didn't Say That I Wanted Anything, Ya' Still Got Meh Shit That I Like. That's How I Know I Got Somebody Who Knows Me"

" Yeah" She said. " You A Picky Ass Nigga Too"

" I Know" I chuckled and then kissed her forehead. " I Love Ya'"

" I Love You Too" She said. " You Look Nice Today. Did I Tell You That?"

" Yeah" He said. " But Thank Ya. I Liks Ya' Dress"

Outfits in MM.

" Thank You" She smiled.

We started watching TV. Toy Story was on. Naveen loves this movie.

Well, she loves all kid movies so...

" Mama Asked When We Were Comin' Out To See Ha'" I said looking down at Naveen.

" I Know" She said. " She Asked Me Too"

" What'd Ya' Say" I asked.

" I Said I Don't Know But Probably Sometime Soon" She said and then looked at me. " You Ain't Got No Other Bitches In France Do You?"

" Naveen" I said giving her a face.

She busted out laughing.

" I'm Just Kidding I'm Just Kidding" She said smiling.

" I Don't Have No Other Bitches No Where" I said and then looked up. " Well..."

" Lucas I Wish You Would" She said and then I started laughing. " I'll Slap The Light Skinned Right Off You And Have You White As The Clouds"

" I'm Just Fuckin' Witcha" I said before kissing her lips. " Ain't No Otha' Bitches"

" I Wouldn't Think So" She said. " You Don't Want Me To Turn Into Blac Chyna"

 " You Don't Want Me To Turn Into Blac Chyna"

I started dying laughing.

" Wait No. That's Gon Be My Mom With Pops" She said. " 'I Told You To Buy My Fuckin' Food! You Don't Fuckin' Listen Xavier! Who The Fuck Else Are You Talkin' To To Make You Not Listen To Me!'"

She impersonated her mom and I just kept laughing. She's fucking hilarious.
•••••