Prologue

Watching , Waiting, 

Stalking Searching, 

Skulking, Smiling 

 Love is not all romance 

 Love is mystery, love is misery 

 Love is a big piece of dark chocolate 

 Bittersweet and forbidden

The room dank of putrid smell and oppressive darkness. No light save a tiny sliver entered from beneath the old metal door. There was no opening in the room except a tiny rectangular hole above the metal door.

The room was completely empty from any furniture or living thing save for a sort of a big bundle that was placed in a corner. The whole surrounding reflected the inside of some beastly dungeon.

Another moment and the door opened, creaking on its rusty hinges to reveal half of the face of some man. Light poured in the room from behind that man and revealed the bundle in the corner which started squirming, and squeaking showing signs of life. But it's movements were constricted.........

The man stepped slowly in the room opening the door wider. The light poured inside from the opening, revealing the creature's eyes whose long spiky lashes were covered with tears. Hazel pupils widened with fright and something more... an awareness...awareness for the man.

That living creature tried to move away from the man, struggling and rolling on the floor. It's vulnerable position revealed it's face. Round, cherubic with tear streaks marring the cheeks. The lips were cracked, bloodied and swelled around the piece of clothing stuffed in the mouth.

The man moved stealthily like a stalking beast in the room. The creature could only see the shadowed face from afar. As the man moved nearer it could also see his eyes and a shiver crawled across that creature's spine.

They were so dark that where the pupil begun and ended wasn't easy to discern and they were lit with an unholy glint. The man moved around the creature, like a predator hunting it's prey. The creature cowered in the corner, squeezing it's eyes shut. It could feel the warm breath of that man flitting over its face and then the piece of clothing was removed brutally from it's mouth.

A cold draught moved in the room, making the the metal door bang and it clanged shut on a woman's blood curdling scream!...