1 • might as well.

•ANASTASIA BELL •
MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA

"Just post the damn song!" My twin sister, Madison, yelled and I instantly glared at her.

"Watch ya' mouth." I pointed at her and looked out my bedroom door to see if our mama heard us. I shut the door and sat back down on my bed with a deep sigh. I looked at the song I was tempting to post on SoundCloud and started to bite on my long gel nails.

"Fuck it." I mumbled and posted the song.

✨ ANASTASIA x 1 NIGHT COVER ✨

I stared at the screen before quickly pressing the refresh button and seeing that I got over 50 listens already. My sister was in her seat singing along to the song like she just got her heart broken. I laughed and shook my head as I pulled out my phone to get on twitter.

@AnastasiaB: sung over lil boat's song 💕 its on soundcloud now! :)

Retweets started to come from my 10k followers and I smiled while showing my sister. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I've been singing for the longest but this is my second time ever posting anything. The first song was me singing 'All Night' by Beyoncé. That's where most of my followers came from. That, my school and Instagram. I occasionally got followers from my Tumblr as well.

I closed my phone and looked up as my mom came into my room with a plastic bag that she threw on my bed.

"Here's the hair stuff you asked for." She threw my car keys on the bed as well and I eyeballed her. Her naturally curly hair was hanging over her face and she pushed it out her face. Her skin was brown and glowly, I was always jealous of how her skin glowed.

"You drove my baby?"

"Yes. Is that an issue?" My mom gave me a stank look and I laughed.

"Yeah ma, you know you can't drive for real." I snickered.

My sister had to be extra as usual and laugh hard as fuck. As if I just told the worlds funniest joke.

"Okay shut up it ain't even that funny." I looked at her.

"You shut up." She stuck out her tongue.

"Make me."

"Make me make you shut up."

"Make me make you make me shut up."

"Make m-" My sister was cut off by our mom.

"You act like you two aren't 18." My mom shook her head. Shut y'all asses up and come down here and eat." My mom laughed and was making her way down the stairs.

"Yes ma'm." Me and my sister both yelled before racing each other down the stairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Because I love lil boat and think he's an adorable, positive baby. 💛
I put the song up there if you guys wanted to listen!
The two girls are Celia & Sonia Leslie and they are two cuties that I love dearly 💕 Anastasia is Celia (the one in the pink) and Madison is Sonia (the one in the stripes)