Magic

So, magic. Fiction, or reality? If reality, has it truly disappeared from this world as many believe? Or do people who can truly use magic just not advertise it? Several people I know have seen evidence of magic existing in this modern world, in some shape or form. I have myself. Although what a lot of people who claim to use magic, mostly fortune tellers, don't realize is that magic always comes with a price. I have friends who would say that this, and spirituality in general are a load of rubbish and a waste of time. I on the other hand believe that spirituality is important, although equally important to separate from day to day life. Magic is no different. I use it, less so than before, but I have used it. Mostly to keep things in check, and to maintain constant energy flow so that I am able to function normally. I am however personally against using magic to glimpse at the future. I believe that it is guided, but I'd rather live the path rather than know it and potentially try to avoid it. Magic is merely energy, and in itself nothing to fear. It is those who wield and potentially misuse it that one should treat with caution. The only thing I would suggest to be inherently wary of that is magical is the creatures that are created with it, or by it. Otherworldly creatures often don't have much regard for humans, viewing them often as inferior. This is what makes them inherently dangerous to people. Magic is often I find the best defense against them, although I know that for one reason or another some people decide to not have any dealings with magic, which would often be sufficient protection. Good night, and may your higher power, or lack thereof, protect and guide you.