Episode 213 : Lively Part 3

Using Live.ly

Jacob: Hey Everyone!!! Here's The Last Live.ly For The Week And Were Gonna Tell You More Songs From The Album Starting With A Folk/Party Song Called "West" its Really A Party/Folk/Country Song And This Song Was Very Over Hyped Cause We Made A Party Song Using Instrumentals Of The Past Decades And It Worked Well, This Song Is About Haters And Were Telling That They Should Go To The West And Just... Die There... I Really Like This Song And I'm Proud To Made This Song...
Johnny: Yeah Yeah Jacob! Your A Great Composer But My Song Is Better Cause Its Titled "Polaroid Of Us" Which Is About Love Again... Do You Know The Feeling That Every Memories Of You And The One You Love Will Just Be Felted On A Camera, That's The Story Line Of The Song And The Track Is So Powerful Cause Its The Second Longest Song With A Time Of 6:05 Minutes And Seconds And Not Just That Because We Worked Hard On Our Vocals Here... We Didn't Sleep From It...
Kcirej: And It Was All Johnny's Fault... Speaking Of Fault... The Next Song Is Titled "Ain't His Fault" A Break Up Song Which Is About Me Telling My Ex Who Just Broke Up With Another Boy That It Wasn't That Boy's Fault Of Letting Go But Telling That It Happened To Me And.... Yeah!! Its Sounded Pure Pop And Even Though This Song Never Really Happened To Me, I'm Sure This Would Be Hashtag Relate And 1 More Thing... Watch Out For The Music Video Of This Song Cause It Will Be Our First Ever Single...  
Jacob: That's It For Today! Thanks Guys For Tuning Up And I'll Give Free BFF's....

Heared That?? Ain't His Fault Is Our First Single And Watch Out For Our Music Video...

Feeling That There Are 28 Episodes Left For The Season!!! 😩😩😩