ÈŁÈVĘÑ

Electra's POV

I wake up with my face still covered by my hoddie. 'Thank god' I think to myself.
I look to my right and see my knife. 'Oh i have missed you.' I thought to myself making me pick it up.
When i have the knife in my hands i scratch my left cheek making a slightly deep cut on my face.

I walk out of the tent and see no one around so i go off and adventure for supplies.

I go around in sight of the camp (where all the tents are and the boys are) and wander around.

I start to sing minding my own business.

You and me
Got a whole lot of history
We can be the greatest team
That the world has ever seen
You and meee
Got a whole lot of history
So don't let it go
We can make some more
We can live for everrrr!

Making a lot of noise. I start making my way back to camp, which is that far.

I walk in the area and see all the boys are up so i creep behind a bush. Yeah im very sneaky. I did gossip a lot in school. And i had no friend because i was very quiet and kept to myself all the time.

I sneak behind a bush and hear the boys gossip.
"See, i told you she was a girl."
One of them said. I don't know the voices yet, i heard them speak like once.
"Okay okay, well done, she is very mysterious isn't she?" Another said. "She can sing though, her voice is amazing!" Someone said. I walked over to the camp and pretend that i didn't hear anything. When they saw me, they shut up and got on to a different topic.

I looked at them but they couldn't see me, they haven't seen me yet, thay have only seen my lips. Then the one that pull me down looked at me and smiled. I lifted my hoddie up a bit only reveling my lips and smiled back and put my hood back down.

I walked in one of the tents and someone followed me in. I got out knife and prepared for what was coming.
I spun around to see kian.

"Woah, sorry,um?" he said a little frightened.

"Can i help you?" I said a bit pissed.

"Um never mind, bye." And he hurryed off. I listened to what he was saying about what happend when one of them screamed. 'Wow, what a bunch of girls!' I thought to myself.
I walked out the tent to see what they were doing. Uhh, they must have screamed to loud there are like 5 zombies.

"I got it." I said with a lazy voice on.

I ran up to the first one that was missing and arm and smashed it in the head with my knife. The second one, i just kicked it in the shin and it fell over so i just stabbed it in the head. I did that again with the 3rd one. The 4th one was easy, i just hit it in the head.

Then there was one last one, it was one of my sisters kendell, there was no way i could kill her, she is family. But what is she doing here. I always played doctors with her, i shared a room with her for 8 year. When i was 3 and she was 4 she use to be naughty and come out of her room and into my cot, sometimes she would pile lots of toys on me so i wouldn't be lonely. She is my SISTER. I love her.

I decided to get in my bag and get a lot of stronge rope and rap it around her and the tree so she couldn't move and kill us. I can't kill her.

I walk back to the boys. They were giving me a confused face. They couldn't see that i was crying. I just sniffed as i walked past and went into the tent. (The tent is big enough for about 10 people to stand up btw). I was crying, i was crying! "-sniff- WHY, WHY!!" I shouted which made all they boys come in still really confused. Connor and Ricky sat next to me as the rest just stood up looking at me.

"Um, thank you but who was that did you know that person?" Trevor asked.

"That was my sister, i have known her my whole life, we had such good memories together -sniff-." I said, in between breaths.

Connor gives me a huge hug. I knew he was a cuddly and loving one, it's just the way he is. I hug back.

"So, i know we stared of in the wrong way, but none of us know your name?" Ricky asked me.

"Um, my name is Electra Dolan. What are your last names?" I asked nicening up my mood.

"Well, i will just say them all for you because you already know our names, so there is me Kian Lawley,
Trevor Moran,
Jc Caylen,
Connor Franta,
Ricky Dillon,
And you haven't meet him yet but this is Sam pottorff."
I nodded.
"We are famous youtubers, we have a colab channel as well called O2L!" Connor said really excitable.
I nodded. They still don't know what i look like.

***************
So there it is. Kinda short. Hope you enjoy.
Vote and comment please.
Peas out
Little peas