ÈLĒVĘÑ~TWÈŁVĘ

Electra's POV

"Oh wait a sec cam, I forgot my phone charger." I ran back to our apartment. I unlocked the door with my key and walked into something I did not expect to see.

"GRAYSON!" Cloths were all over the floor, not just his but girls cloths too.

"What is wrong with you! We are getting married tomorrow. You know what, I'm calling off this whole wedding! You lost you're chance and before you say I have no choice because we are arranged, just watch me!" I stormed out of the apartment (with my phone charger). I ran to Cameron in tears and ran into a big hug from her.

"He-he is up there with another girl and they are both... N-naked!" Cameron had a awful look on her face like she was going to murder someone.

She drove me to her house as I was crying my eyes out.

We got to the Dolan's house and hated the look of it, that reason because of Grayson. Even his name makes me want to break down.

As we walk, the smell of Grayson hit me like a bullet, it went straight into my heart. I broke down onto the floor. I could see Cameron and Lisa run over in worry.

"I'm fine, I'm fine... I p-p-p-promise." At this point I was balling my eyes out.

"You should sleep on it darling, even though he cheated you still have to marry him tomorrow. We can't call it off." She had a upset voice.

"Okay.." My voice cracked realizing that I had no choice but to marry him.

*****
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I'm sorry that this is a short one too. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew I was still alive. Please don't give up on me ❤️