Chapter 4

I just want to remind everyone that I do not own Harry Potter JK Rowling does though. I only own my own made up characters and scenes

Chapter 4

At Florishand Blotts Plus the Malfoys Equal Trouble

3rd Person

The three Masked Marauders liked to hang out with Fred and George. They would go into the twins' room and try inventing things to use as pranks for future pranks. The Weasley twins still haven't figured out that the three of them are apart of the MAsked Marauders that had pranked at Hogwarts last year.

Harry also liked it at the Burrow. Molly Weasley would fuss over him, making him eat fourth servings at every meal. To the Masked Marauders it was intertaing to watch. Arthur Weasley would always ask the POtters and Blacks about things Muggles have invented, how the work, and what they are used for.

About a week after the Blacks and Potters had arrived at the Burrow they got their Hogwarts letters:

SECOND YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE:

The Standard Book of Spells Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

The Weasleys were nervous. Gilderoy Lockhart's bookms weren't cheap and they weren't the wealthiest family. Soon the Weasley's owl Errol, was found passed out with Hermione's answer to a letter Ron sent.

Dear Ron, and Harry and Rosetta if you are there,

I hope everything went well and that the Potters are okay and that you didn't do anything illegal to get them out, Ron, because that would get them in trouble too. I've been really worried and if they are all right will you please let me know at once but perhaps it would be better if you used a different owl because I think another delivery might finish your one off. I'm very busy with school work of course and we're going to London next Wednesday to buy my new books. Why don't we meet in Diagon Alley? Let me know what's happening.

Love Hermione

Aquila felt bad for the Weasleys and decided to give them one of her owls without them knowing it was one of hers. After all she had five owls already and didn't need that many. She gave them her male Barred owl, Scutum, with a note saying:

Weasleys

I hear you are in need of a new owl, as you other owl is getting old. This is a male Barrred owl named Scutum. Please take care of him.

From a Masked Marauder

Aquila left the owl and letter somewhere where the Weasleys would find them. After she finished doing that she went to go join her friends at playing Quidditch. That night the Weasleys found Scutum and the letter. They were all in shock.

Aquila's POV

Rosetta and Altair gave me a knowing look when they saw that the letter was signed off 'a Masked Marauder'.

"George, a Masked Marauder gave us a owl," said Fred excitedly.

"Yes Fred I know. The Masked Marauders aren't only pranksters they are saints!" exclaimed George.