chapter 4

I continued through the beautiful woodland area admiring how everything seem to look the same. Nothing has changed really and I was great fun for that.

I arrived at a cliff and frowned. In the distance I could see another cliff but there was no way I was going to make it across. "Perfect, just, Perfect." I grown plopping down with my arms crossed. I looked around for any way across but found none. "I can't believe it my journey over before I could even do anything. "My my, we have found ourselves at a dead in. Only if there was a bridge of some sort so we could cross." I heard Douglas say from behind me. "Funny I didn't here you coming." I said annoyed with his presences. "Getting tired of now are we?" He teased feeding my annoyance. "Please go away now Douglas, I have other things to worried about, I don't need you teasing me." I say starting back towards the way from which I had came. "Oh don't be so rude Zoey, I am merely trying to help, see." He says pointing to the end of the cliff. I turned to see chunks of rocks floating in mid air. "How did you-"
"It was like I said Zoey, things have changed in the land you used to own." He said cutting me off. I nod as I walked over to the floating rocks. The closer I got to the edge the more I began to notice a large gap between the first rock and the second. There is no doubt in my mind that this isn't the only time this will happen. I turned to Douglas disappointed. "How am I supposed cross there is a large gap in my way. " I say upset. "I'm sorry Zoey but there is only so much I can help with. You'll just have to find a way to get to the next rock on your own." He says while walking away. "Some help you are." I mumble turning back to the rocks. I looked at the next rock and saw that it was as long as this one. Maybe if I get a running start I'll be able to just make it. Well I don't see any other choice so here goes nothing. I took three steps back before Running as fast as I could to the end of the rock. Just as I jumped I felt like I was gliding to the next rock. I was flying, but it ended suddenly when fell hitting the ground fairly soft. I looked around to see what it was that had me, but saw nothing. As I stood still a bit longer I heard something that sounds like wings flapping. I turned around to see small wings attached to my outfit. "Wow, I have wings." I whispered more confident about the next jump. I take several steps back before running full speed straight ahead. I jump and once again I am floating to the next rock. "This is cool." I announced aloud. This time I land softly on my feet since I now know what to expect. The next jump wasn't so far and I knew I wouldn't need the wings. When I finally set foot on the other side all the rocks that had once been floating instantly drop. I turn on my hill and begin down a dirt path.

Short chapter lol