The sound nobody knew

Miley's POV

"Allison have you ever heard the noises coming from upstairs?"

"No" Allison replied as quickly as she could. Maybe she needs a damn hearing aid. The constant footsteps and laughter coming from upstairs scare me. Hopefully it's not a-a- gh--ghost. Heck who am I kidding there's no such thing as ghost. I mean can I seriously let my self believe something as stupid as that? Allison walked downstairs and had a very terrified look on her face. And I hate seeing my bestfriend look so scared. Did she hear it now, ten minutes after I heard it? I knew I wasn't a crazy idiot.

At least no one thought I was. Or did they?

Allison's POV

I really hope Miley isn't going mental!!!

There is no such thing as a ghost it's just the draft, yeah that's it. I still hate it here though. I really do. As crazy as my family is I KNOW I'm not an idiot. I'm going go upstairs because I know that there's nothing up there. And my mom sure wont believe me because she thinks I sleep with guys. But not only that she thought I cheated on every guy I dated. What th.... The heck. What's that sound. I ran upstairs to see what the sound was. AHHHHHH....MOM!!! My mom came running up the stairs with a gun. "What is it honey" my mom said. There's a g-g-g-girl up there.