// 5 //

I stayed at home from Friday until Sunday. I spent the most of the time sleeping, eating and playing video games with Taehyung. I felt relaxed because I slept more than six hours. My dark circles under the eyes weren't terrifying anymore.
I still had to think about him - about Namjoon. I caught myself smiling like an idiot once and Taehyung made a fun of me for the whole weekend, asking me a bunch of questions about him. He knows him. Everyone knows him. Kim Namjoon. CEO of Kim Industry. His corporation is one of the biggest in the whole Seoul. Paparazzi love him and so do newspapers. The way he speaks in interviews - he sounds really smart. He knows what he's saying. He's polite and always a gentleman in front of women so they feel special. And he exactly knows what he's doing. I remembered how he talked with Mrs. Song - she blushed in a few seconds and so did I. I'm not sure why. Something about him caught my attention for the first time I saw him. 

******

My today's shift was with Changwoo. He's a typical local fuckboy. He cares only about himself. Well, maybe too much. His hair must be perfect and so his clothes. Everytime he meets a new girl, I always know she end up with a broken heart because she'll be just his 'one night stand'. He gives them compliments and whispers them sweet nothings but in the end, he use them for his needs. We actually don't like with each other. Every time we have a shift together, we ignore each other until shift ends. I usually prepare drinks and clean, he flirts with girls. He's been an hour and half late so when he's finally decided to honore me with his visit, I was really pissed off. I sighed and grabbed empty cups from hot chocolates.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked and he just rolled his eyes.

"Calm down, will you? My car has broken down." he explained to me.

"You could have still texted me. I've been worried about you." I mumbled. He passed by me to backwards so he could change his clothes. I ruffled my hair and greeted another customers. After their orders, I looked at the clock - only two hours, and someone will come instead of him. Today it should be my spirit animal - Choi Sarang. She's one of my good friends and I'm really glad I've got her in my life. She's different but not in a bad way. She likes to change her hair colour very often, she's also talkative, really nice and we both love the similar books, coffee and movies. And she's beautiful. Like really beautiful. I've never met someone like her before. Everywhere where she goes, people are always looking at her. Most of them check her out and smile. Currently, her hair were pink and purple (photo for inspiration on the side). She doesn't care about her beauty and most of the time she refuses boys and their ridiculous offers. She's also one of the most honest person I know. She always says what she thinks loudly. She calls me her personal pillow because everytime she's upset about something, she always comes to my place and we cuddle.   

"Kim Namjoon, we need to talk." I said immediately when he walked into our café. 

"Well hello to you too, Seokjin." he answered with a smirk on his face.

"Stop smiling like that. Why did you send me the champagne? You know I can't give you anything in return. I felt really bad, plus my flatmate thinks you're my sugar daddy." I said to him when he came to the counter. 

"Really? Does he?" he giggled. 

"Namjoon, this isn't funny. I get you're man with a good taste but I just can't accept it. It's too much." I explained to him and he bit his lower lip.

"No, I won't take it back. It's a gift, Seokjin." he said firmly.

"But I-I can't give you anything in return." I sighed. 

"Actually, you can." he mumbled.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Come with me on a charity event tomorrow. It's for kids with cancer - we prepared a ball. There will a lot of influential and rich people who'll support our project no matter what. And I need a company with me. If you want to give me something in return, then do this for me." he said and opened my mouth but I couldn't say a word.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything yet. I'll call you tomorrow. And now, woud you please prepare me my usual order? I badly need some caffeine. And I'll take it away, if it's that okay."

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled and he smiled. 

"Oh, and the café isn't the same without you. I was really disappointed when I walked in and you weren't there. I missed you." he leaned over the counter and whispered. With a smirk he went to table and sat down. Yes, he exactly knows what he's doing.