// 15 //

(a/n: another smutty part - and it's uhm.. well you'll see. don't sue me please. ilysm) 

NAMJOON POV.

His face expression changed when I handed him the red velvet box with a bow. He accepted it, fingers ran throught the box and his gaze was directed at me. I nodded and he opened it. Pink collar with black lace and jingle bell with black bow. He signed, then tapped on the jingle bell and a smile appeared on his face. 

"It's beautiful." he whispered and I smiled at his reaction. How could someone be that adorable without even doing anything? His pure happiness, his words, his smile. With everything he does, he turns me on. I couldn't think straight. After putting the necklace around his neck, I had my hands all around him. 

"You know, I still should punish you for you've done, kitten." I whispered into his ear and he shivered.

"Yeah." he muttered. 

"Strip." I told him and he obeyed me. 

I sat on bed, watching him slowly taking off his clothes. He didn't break an eye contact with me. Parts of his clothes fell to the ground and when he stood naked in front of me, I couldn't stop looking at him. He got marks on his neck, chest, stomach, hip bones, even on thighs. My bulge grew even bigger and he bit his lower lip when he saw it.

"Do you think that your staring can cure it or what? On your knees and suck." I smirked and knelt down on his knees. He took of my sweatpats along with my black boxers. He licked his lips and then wrapped them around my cock. He bobbed his head up and down and I was tugging his hair and and determine the pace. I groaned loudly when I cum into his mouth. He swallowed it with a grin on his face, and some sperm flowed down his lips but he quickly licked it. Then, his gaze went on a floor under him. He cum as well as I did. 

"You liked sucking my cock that much, kitten?" I smiled and he bit his lower lip. I pushed him to bed, leaving kisses at the same places like before. Neck, chest, belly, hip bones, thighs. He was moaning, desperately wanting me - my lips, my tongue, my hands on him, grabbing him roughly, the feeling of being wanted, needed. I could give him all, trust me I would give him the whole world if I could but he disobeyed me. I don't like when people disobey me. 

"You're enjoying my attention too much, aren't you baby?" I smiled and he bit his lower lip.

"Face down, ass up kitten." I whispered and he laid down on the his stomach.

He looked at the side and saw my toys for him, he didn't even say a word, just gulped. And then, his gaze went on me. He looked a bit scared - he had the same gaze, like for example when you're scared of your first day on high school or in work. When you're scared and nervous but also very excited of a new change. This was the meaning of his gaze.  

"Hands behind your back." I strapped his hands with pink handcuffs. He couldn't touch me, even he couldn't grab the headboard for support. 

"Do you trust me?" I whispered into his ear with a low voice. He just nodded.

"Use your word or cat has got your tongue?" I asked him, angrily.

"Ye-Yes I do, daddy." he stammered.

"Sorry, I can't hear you. What did you say?" I asked him again.

"I'm sorry." he said after couple seconds.

"What are you sorry for, kitten?" I asked him, bitting my lower lip. 

"I'm sorry for making you angry, for teasing you. I didn't want to." he muttered and looked at me.

"You didn't want to, huh? But you did it. Bad boys like you deserve a punishment. What do you think daddy will do to you?" 

"He'll fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk properly for a week." he whispered.

"And that's what you want, kitten? Being fucked so hard?" I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

"Yes, daddy." 

"You were right, I'm going to fuck you really hard, that hard you won't be able to walk for not only a week but it won't be that easy for you, kitten." I whispered, "I'm going to drive you so crazy, kitten. The only thing you'll know properly will be only my name. Undestood?"

"Yes, daddy."

I started pressing my hips against his ass without warning. He was screaming, crying out my name in a pleasure as I was tugging his dyed blonde hair as well. My thrust grew deeper every single time and I knew it won't take a time until I will cum again. The feeling of absolute control over his body gave me the strength, making me even more horny. With a few more deep thrusts I cum and then unlocked his pink handcuffs. He rolled onto his back, looking into my eyes deeply. His cheeks were puffed, his blonde hair were messy and his chest was rapidly lifting up and down. 

"Cum for me again, princess." I whispered and wrapped my hand around his cock.

"I don't think I can." he muttered. He quickly arched his back. 

"Look into my eyes, daddy wants to see you." I said to him and he nodded. He was exhausted, I could see. It took a bit of a time for the orgasm to overtake him. The climax hit him at full force and groaned loudly my name.

"You were amazing, kitten." I praised him quetly,running my hand gently through his hair and wiping of the sweat off his forehead.

"I'm so tired." he whispered.

"Let's go to shower together, okay? Daddy will now take care of his princess." I whispered and he yawned.