Party Hard

Harry felt his head pounding hard as he slipped into the passenger side of his friends' car. He had been out drinking all night with his friends. 

"Ey, Harry man, come on, watch the carpet!" Max growled. Harry looked down at his feet against the light colored floor of his car.

"Hah, sorry man." I tried to brush the dirt his feet left off with his hand, but only succeeded in making it worse. Max swatted away his hand. 

"Hey, okay! Just stop your drunk ass isn't helping."

"S-Sorry Max." 

"It's alright man, just let me take you home." Harry tried concentrating on the road in front of him, but it was proving difficult with his swaying visions failing to stay trained on anything in particular. 

The lights of the highway back to his house seemed to bed with the speed of the car. All of his friends had left before he did; he should have gone home with them, in hindsight. He knows he'll have a killer headache when he wakes up in the morning, but his drunk self isn't thinking about that right now.

A shiny shimmer on the side of the road catches his eye. 

"M-Max! Stop!" Max looks over, worried. 

"What?" He pulls the car to a stop and Harry stumbles out, tripping over himself in the process. He took a deep breath and walked a straight a line he could manage to what had caught his attention.

On the pavement, lay a phone. It wasn't too messed up, as one would presume, it only had a small hairline crack along the bottom of the cool glass.

"Oh sick man, you gunna sell it?" Max asked, peering over his shoulder. Harry hiccuped and steadied himself. 

"Nah, I don't think so, I can break the pass code." He said and clicked the home button. It flashed to life in his hand. 

"Woah! It still works!" Max said astonished. 

"S-Sweet." Harry smiled wearily.

"Oh, damn, let me take you home." 

"Okay."

Max helped Harry out of the car when they reached his house. He could already feel his headache hitting him as he walked through the door. Collin turned to him as he clutched the wall to his side. 

"You want me to stay with you tonight?" He asked in a kind caring tone.

"Please." Harry cringed.