Phone

Max whined and rolled over to face Harry, who was still sleeping. 

"Wake up." He said, nudging his shoulder. He didn't move. "Hey! Asshole! Wake up!" He yelled, giving him a hard shove. His eyes shot open as he almost fell off the bed. 

"What the fuck you dick! What was that for?" He whined, bringing his hand to his head. "Oh god. I have the worst headache ever."

"That's what you get for drinking enough for twelve Irish men." Max snickered. He himself only had a tiny headache, because he was the driver. Harry bitched about his head some more while rolling around on his bed. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. 

"Hand me the phone!" He said, poking at Max. Max grabbed it off the night stand table and dropped it on the bed beside Harry, earning himself a scowl. 

He picked it up and examined it. Besides a small hairline crack along the bottom, it was in decent condition. Both the boys were surprised to see the phone didn't need a charge, so the person who dropped it could be close by. He clicked the home button on the phone and it glowed to life. He pressed it again.

Passcode. Great. He looked over to Max

"Hey, hand me my computer, it's next to you on your right hand side." Max rolled over and grabbed it for him. 

Harry plugged his phone into the computer and waited for it to connect. There had been many instances when he had drunkenly changed his passcode and forgot it the morning after, so this was something he was familiar with doing. He jailbroke the phone and the lock screen disappeared, displaying the home screen.

"Yes!" He cheered, looking over at Max awaiting his approval. He nodded, impressed. Scrolling through the apps in the phone, the first one he went through was Instagram. He only glanced at his profile for a few seconds before he saw a person in one of the pictures. He was a tall man, probably around twenty or twenty one, he had dirty blonde hair that was cut short, and broad shoulders that led to a sculpted body. Examining his clothing, Harry concluded that he must be a farmer boy of some sorts. His cargo shorts were dirty and hung worn just above his legs. 

He was tan, very tan, presumable from being outside all day. Continuing down his page, he saw more pictures, of a well tended farm. But never did he see pictures of other people except when he reached the very bottom of the page. A beautiful girl with long blonde hair hung from his shoulders. She was absolutely beautiful, but Harry found that she wasn't the one he was staring at. His eyes kept on being drawn back to this other man. Through some digging, he found that his name was Collin, and he was from Callaway, Nebraska, and he was the most interesting stranger in the world.