ch.3 the bond breaks

I noticed that he was dating someone else. It broke my heart. His daughter grew attached to me alot. And then I decided to take her to see baby. Afton tried to grab me and demand to give his daughter back, but baby grabbed his arm and pushed it away from me. I smiled at her as I heard Aftons daughter scream in joy seeing baby. So me, baby, and Aftons daughter, all hung out together and joked around. I glared at Afton and his gf. His gf wore too much makeup. It was heavily put onto her face. I couldnt understand why he even loves her. Then Afton looked at me. I gapsed softly and shortly and glanced away.

(Aftons pov)
I saw her look away. I wanted to talk to her, but she wont listen to me. That night shift, I tried to talk to her. She only moved away from me. Then she did something really riskful. She went to go and talk to ballora. I ran in after her to see her talking to ballora and crying. Ballora saw me and glared. Even though she had her eyes closed, her mouth turned to a frown.

(( ALL THE ANIMATRONICS ARE HUMANIZED!!!!!!!!!))

I stayed away as I saw Kitty look at me upsettingly. I walked home and ignored Bella for a while.

(My pov)
Everday, ive been trying to ignore Afton. But its really hard. Every night shift, and every text. Hes been saying sorry. And that he wants to rekindle our bond. I didnt even feel bad. I couldnt feel anything. Not even love. I could feel my heart beat. My sanity was dropping. But then he said something I didnt want him to say." I care about you Kit. I really do. I dont know why youre like this... But I just want MY kitty back. Please respond." Is what he texted. I felt then guilt rush over me." Afton..... U keep forgetting...."" Forgetting what? Kit please tell me."" I cant feel anything... Im touchless... Im unloveable... Ive said this... U never listened... Stop talking to me... The bibdybabs are trying their best to cheer me up right now... So stop... Your breaking me with all these texts and attempts to say something to me in person... Oh and btw... The bibdybabs are at my house.... They hid in my back pack while you went to go restart the power... They hugged me and then all of them, snuck into my bag.""..."" Gtg...." I put my phone in my pocket and looked at bibdybab staring at me. He climbed into my lap and hugged my stomach. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled." Thanks bud." I said softly." No problem Kitten!" He said happily. Then Aftons daughter came rushing into my room and pounced on me. My mother was at the doorway giggling." Woah! Hahahaha!" I began laughing as she started restling me. But i playfully pinned her to my bed and tickled her hearing giggles and felt squirming. My mom and dad were "ok" with the bibdybabs staying with us. Besides, I was moving out and into a mansion soon since I had ALOT of money. But I never really spent it on alot of things since, I had way too much stuff. A few boxes were packed with clothes and beddings. Tomorrow was when I was going to move. I was kind of excited before but now im really excited since ill be able to have Baby, Ballora, Funtime freddy and foxy with me once I free them from the place theyre in.

It was close to night time so I went to sleep.

(Aftons pov)
Bella has been texting me saying when we were going to date or even kiss again. I didnt respond. I missed kitty. Shes way better than Bella. I told her that we were done. She yelled in text," WHAT?!?!??!!" I calmly told her that we were breaking up. She got really mad asking if I was cheating on her. I told her no and that I just wanted to break up. She began cussing at me and cursing me. But I only shook my head and blocked her from all of my stuff. Then I heard a knock on the door. It was her. I gulped some spit and didnt answer the door. She banged on the door and began cussing at me to open the door. I did and when she stepped in I smacked her." Call me a cuss word one more time and I cut your throat. I dont want to date you anymore. Youve been abusive anyways." I explained firmly." THEN IM TAKING YOUR DAUGHTER!!!" She yelled." Jokes on you. Someone already has her."" SO YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME!!!"" NO I HAVENT!!!!" We argued and argued and finally she left. She doesnt even know where she is. But I do. I got in my car and drove to Kittens house. Luckily, Bella didnt follow me. I walked up to the door and knocked.

(My pov)
After my parents left a few minutes ago, I heard someone knocking at the door. I got up from my bed and saw Aftons daughter, lily, asleep. I smiled and pat her head. I went to the door and frowned seeing Afton. I leaned in the doorway, waiting for him to speak. He didnt say anything." What do you want?" I asked annoyed. A tear slowly dripped down his cheek. I rolled my eyes and pulled him in. I shut the door and pointed a finger at the couch. He slowly walked over to the couch and sat down. When I walked past him to the bathroom I noticed a hand mark on his cheek. Bella mustve slapped him." Are your clothes wet?" I asked ignoring the slap mark. He nodded his head. I went into my mom and dads room and got some clothes that would fit him. I also got a towel from the bathroom and gave it to him." Go and rinse off in the bathroom." I said. He slowly got up and grabbed the clothes and the towel. He headed into the bathroom and began getting undressed. I went up to the door of the bathroom and spoke." Throw your wet clothes out here so I can at least dry them." I explained." Alright." He said softly. His voice seemed.... Broken. I walked away and once I saw his clothes thrown out of the bathroom, I gathered them up, and put them in the dryer while he was in the shower. Once he got out, he gave me my dads shirt." I dont need it." He said holding it out. I slowly grabbed it and threw onto my dads bed. He sat down on the couch while drying off his hair. His daughter was in the attic asleep with the bibdybabs, since I told them to go up there a few hours before Afton got here." Is lily still here?" He asked. I looked over at him." Yeah. Why?" I asked." I want to see her." He said." Shes asleep. Upstairs." I said. He got up and went over to the door to the attic. He opened it and went up the stairs and gave her a kiss on the forehead. The bibdybabs were also asleep. But he ignored it and came back downstairs and looked at me." Thank you." He said giving a small smile. I rolled my eyes smiling lightly." Whatever. Ya know you can take her home with ya." I said looking back at him. He looked at me and blushed.

I rolled my eyes and looked away." Why are you like this?" He asked." Maybe its because of you." I said walking into my bedroom and slamming the door shut. He opened the door." I dont understand what did I do to you?!" He asked.

"YOU LEFT ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!!" I yelled. His eyes widened as his face turned from rage to sadness." Get out." I demanded." B-But-!"" GET OUT!!!" I yelled. He slowly walked out of my room and after a few minutes I heard the door slam shut.

I watched him leave.

And after a few more hours, my parents came back with my food. I pretended that no one came over so I began to eat. After that, I went to sleep.