ch.4 moving out and then in

Today was the day, that I moved into my new mansion.

I had a few old friends of mine, who were also living with me so they could have somewhere to sleep and eat, who came to help me move some boxes into the moving van.

My dad was going to be driving the van to the new place. Then when the last box was put in, and my dad drove off with them, I saw Afton pull up. My friends stared at me as I slowly walked up to his car. He got out and smiled at my friends.

I frowned and looked away.

He looked at me and frowned." Look Kitty im sorry-"" Why are you here?" I asked ignoring his apology." I noticed that your moving. Where are you living now?" He asked." Why should I tell you?" I asked.

" Because Jeremy and Mike want to know." He said rubbing the back of his head. I sighed and told him where I was moving to. His eyes brows lifted in surprise. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

" Well. All I know is that youll like your neighbor."

He said turning towards his car. He went around and got in. He then drove off. Frisk, one of my friends, walked up to me noticing that I was crying a little bit. She hugged me and rubbed my back. Then all of my friends hugged me all at once. I then giggled." YALL ARE SQUEEZING ME!!!" I yelled.

They all laughed and smiled. The bibdybabs came outside with lily, and hugged me. Then my dad came back a few hours later to drive us to the new mansion. Luckily, it was close to where the animatronics are.

And I noticed that my neighbors were Mike and Jeremy!

I was happy to see them. But then I saw Afton with them. I slowly walked over to the house and opened the door. Everyone else was already inside looking around."So kitkat. You plan on having all the animatronics here too?" Frisk and Rayne asked. I nodded my head." Everyone deserves freedom.

Including them." I said. They both nodded and smiled. Then when my dad left us and went home, the others went out to eat. I stayed behind to check out the neighborhood and to unpack. They promised to bring me a steak or something I would like. So I was alone with lily, and the bibdybabs.

I was unpacking while lily, and the bibdybabs were taking their nap in their room together, when I heard the door bell ring.

I opened the door to see Mike and Jeremy. I let them in and let them look around." Well. Im glad we get to see you often now Kitty!" Jeremy said happily. I nodded and smiled." Kitten. Can you come with me for a second?" Mike asked. I nodded my head as I followed him. We went upstairs and into an empty room." Whats up with you and Afton?" He asked crossing his arms firmly and glared at me.

My eyes filled with relax and happiness, drowned in sorrow and broken heart quickly once I heard the question. He noticed that and slowly uncrossed his arms. He slowly put his hands on my shoulder making me look up at him."I dont want to talk about it."I said softly, as my voice cracked. His eyes widened a bit in surprise. He slowly hugged me.

I began to cry.

"Listen. He IS really sorry for whatever he did."" He left me for a different girl." I said. He stayed silent for a few seconds." That little bitch." He growled. I sighed and got out of his hug." Mike I swear to god if you yell or smack Afton, Im not going to be happy with YOU." I said annoyed." Fine."

He said looking away. After a few hours, he told Jeremy about what happened. Then they left a few minutes afterwards. Then my friends came back with food for me and the young ones." We will go shopping for food tomorrow. For now lets eat!" Frisk explained happily. I smiled pretending that no one was here and that I didnt just cry about Afton a few hours ago.

After we all ate, we all finished unpacking.

Then when I was heading towards my job, I ran into Afton. I wondered why he wasnt driving his car. He was walking with me." Why arent you driving in your car?" I asked. He looked at me and frowned." Um.... I broke it." He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I continued walking. He frowned and looked away.

When we got there, his supposively ex girlfriend was there waiting angrily with her father, who was also mad. I stopped him and glared at them." BITCH YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE BEFORE I CRASH YOUR CAR INTO A FUCKING BRIDGE!!!"" EXCUSE ME!!??" She yelled getting off her car and began walking over to us.

Her dad followed.

" Afton." I said looking at him. He stared at me shocked and scared." Stay behind me." I said as I pulled out my pocket knives. He did and hid behind a tree. I walked over to them and cut them as they tried to hit me.

I stabbed her in the throat and her dad in the knee. I then stabbed him in the heart. We threw the bodies in the river nearby. He then stared at me. Amazed at what I did. I looked away and sighed.

I reached in my pocket and put on my christ necklace that had a cross on it.

My dad gave this to me since he knew that I was going to possibly kill someone for a good reason some day. And whenever I put it on after I killed someone, God forgives my sins and bad acts.

Afton slowly grabbed me and hugged me. Crying in my shoulder. I slowly wrapped my arms around his stomach and nudged my face into his chest. After a few hours, we went inside. Afton knew I was freeing the animatronics from this hell of a place.

He didnt really care.

When I got funtime freddy and foxy out, we left the place. I told baby and ballora that I would be getting them next. They understood luckily. Me, Afton, and the funtimes walked over to my house.

I gave them the basement since it was big enough for all the animatronics.