The start

"This can't be too bad" I say talking to myself while driving. I had all my stuff packed and loaded and ready to go to my new job as a maid. I wasn't too fond about the idea. I thought there would be nothing but perverted guys but, nope. There are 9 girls living there.
The only one I've talked to though is the one that truly owns the mansion, who gave all her friends rooms. Her name was Ayano Chizaki. She was a purple haired girl who always wore fancy attire. I heard she has a sister and step brother who she never really knew.
She was really nice to offer me a job and a room there. She didn't seem very strict. She said if I made mistakes it was okay, unless the mistake was on purpose I wouldn't be fired.
Remembering her voice made me wonder what her face looked like. I almost crashed while thinking about it.
It took me a few hours to get there.
It was pretty far away from where I lived up in Oregon
I got out of the car and ran over to the door and knocked on it with those loud type knockers. An orange haired girl opened the door. She had cute pigtails and a bright smile.
She gasped "you're here! It's so good to meet you! What's your name?"
"M-my name...? My name is Aki Matuoki... are you Ayano?" I asked. Even though I clearly knew Ayano had purple hair not orange.
She laughed "no silly! My name is Yama Mione!"
I laughed awkwardly "oh sorry..."
she smiles when a girl walks over to us.
"You're Aki...?" She asked smiling calmly
"Mhmm.... you're Ayano Chizaki?.."
"Yup..." she nodded. "Shall I help you get your stuff into your room?..."
"N-no! I'm going to be serving you not the other way around!" I protest "but can you.... show me where I'll be sleeping..?" She nods "of course I can, come with me" she grabs my hand and brings me to an empty white room with just a bed and dressing table. It was pretty colorful actually for being an almost entirely white covered room. The bed had a blue blanket and black and dark blue pillows. And the dressing table was brown.
It was a very big room too.
"Alright, this is where you'll be sleeping" she said calmly "are you sure you don't need any help unpacking? It's a bit of a walk from the driveway to your room"
I hesitate to say that I would appreciate help but I was going to be serving them. It would be extremely rude of me to make her work to help me when they're  paying me to do the same for them. When I was about to say 'I don't know...' a girl ran over "I can help you!"
She had red hair that reached her knees, her eyes were sparkling with friendliness
"Oh hi Yua" Ayano laughed calmly
"Hello! And hello Aki!"
I waved.
"I'll help you unpack your things, no problem!"
"T-thank you..." I say shyly

It took about an hour for us to bring all my stuff to my room. When we were done we were sweaty and tired. I blushed slightly seeing the red head all sweaty. I shook off my perverted thinking and smiled at her "is there any way I can repay you...?"
She smirked "maybe soon... you unpack your things..." she walked away without another word. I didn't protest her order and unpacked which took me a bit more hours.
The room was even more colorful when I was done.
Ayano walked in when I was done and chuckled "I like how you decorated the place.... now, please see Supana in the dressing room and get your outfit please"
"Outfit...?" I said confused
"Yeah! Every maid needs a maid outfit" she chuckled
"O-oh okay!" I ran over there as quickly as I could. I heard her laughing slightly of how jumpy I was. I blushed slightly making my way there.
When I got there I was greeted by Supana.
She had brown hair and dark blue eyes.
I also thought she was cute.
"H-hello..." I stutter.
"Hello" she greets me with a nod. "You're the new maid hmm.."
she spun around me then put her finger on my spine and made her way down, making me shiver slightly. She put her fingers across my pink hair and pushed against my stomach
"You're cute" she smiled. "So you'll look great in this" she handed me a maid outfit. Then things got even more awkward "alright put it on"
I just stood there "right here?"
"Yes"
"Um......."
"Ah, right I see... I'll turn around"
"Why don't you-" I was about to ask her to leave but that would be rude of me so I just stopped talking and nodded "okay... thank you"
She turned around while I stripped of my clothing and got in the outfit.
I had to say, the skirt was really short and some of my clevage showed which made me blush.
She turned back around "it looks great on you"
I chuckle awkwardly "t-thank you... but isn't it a bit showy"
"Ah, don't worry... there are no boys living here... so it won't be that awkward"
"I guess..." i try my best not to complain.
Ayano walked in "aww. Look how cute you look!"
"T-thank you" I blush slightly.
She laughs "don't be so jumpy, sweetie"
I relax myself
"It's getting a bit late, don't you think... why not you meet the others in the morning. For now, you should rest"
"Is there anything you need before hand...?" I ask, trying to adjust to my new job
"For now, you don't have to do anything, since you're new. When you're done with getting to know everyone and the schedule, then you wean get to work... that'll take about 2 weeks at best"
"Okay" I nod and walk back to my room trying to pull down my skirt the best it can, not to show my panties in front of them.
I laid down on my bed, not even trying to change out of my new uniform. The bed was comfy so the outfit didn't bother me as much.
I sighed as I fell back to my sleep.

The morning came and I woke up to a girl ringing a bell "miss! Miss Aki wake up please..." I sprang out of bed "y-yes?"
It was Yua "oh, hello Aki! Good morning!"
"D-did I oversleep?! I'm so sorry!" I stutter
"Shhhhh" she interrupts me "its fine! It's your first day you didn't know when to set your alarm!"
I sigh in relief that I didn't get yelled at
"Anyways, I was assigned to help you meet everyone else!" She smiles
I get a good look at her.
She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.
And I have to say they looked adorable.
I felt dizzy, seeing all these cute girls. To be honest I never really felt a sexual desire for guys. I had that effect on girls. This job won't be extremely easy.
She sees my dizzy face and pats me on the back "are you okay?..."
"Y-you're cute" I blurt out blushing afterwards.
She blushes a bit then smiles "aww don't be embarrassed, you look cute too! Thank you!"
Yua took my hand as we walked out of my room to meet the others.