My People, My Life

Oh junk, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Alaija Jean-Baptiste. From my last name you could already tell, I'm Haitian 🇭🇹! My mother is mixed with French, considering her grandfather was French. My mom's father was also Taino Indian(the first inhabitants of the island Hispaniola) and Haitian. People say I look mature and act mature, because I'm 14 and I'm a freshman in high school. I can't lie, I already have curves. My momma blessed me! I'm 5'6'', somewhat lighter complexion, smart, and NON FAKE.

My best friend Cassandra Louis is my main bitch! And yes, she's a Haitian too. My chocolate baddy. I swear I love this girl! She's smart asf, goals oriented, sweet, and petty like me😂. She drives me to do better not only in school, but in life. My girl is dark skin, 5'6", slim build, big titties, and people say she has a "resting bitch face".

Now, my boo boo cheri Matthew Robins. Whenever he comes around, I get heart eyes for the kid. He was my first everything:first kiss, first person I've been heavily affectionate with, and first person I ddi nasty shit with😝. He wasn't lucky enough to get my virginity tho. Matthew is 5'8", darkskin, athletic build, smart but doesn't show it, funny asf, caring, and very nonchalant.

Stella is my oldest sister. She's the main go getter of the first, First to achieve anything! She's been overseas for college, medical school, and now on her way to getting her doctorates. My sister is 5'4, dark skin, huge smile, perfectly arched eyebrows, curvy, and free spirited

Jacey is my sister after Stella. She's very social and thinks of new and big ideas. Her boyfriend Sean is nice foo. Jacey is 5'5", darker than me but lighter than Stella, huge breast, no booty, and big curly hair.

I'll update characters once more comes along with the story