Late Night Walk

Vanessa's P.O.V.

After literally getting dragged out of the party by Cesar we walked to Sonic with Ash and Jose. Ash said his brother was gonna pick us up we were all quite then we all began to laugh.

"You beat that bitch up really bad" Cesar said

"She deserved it she shouldn't have said that" I replied

"It's good to have a friend like you Nessa" Ash added

"No problem I'm always here for you guys if anyone tries to be a bitch to you give me a call I'll set them straight" I said

"Damn girl" Jose added

I just laughed after a while Ash said his brother's car broke down so we had to walk home.

We were walking for a while before a group of 4 guys walked up to us. They began to look at me in a wierd way I tensed a bit Cesar noticed so he held my hand.

We kept walking but the guys kept following us Ash had enough and turned around.

"What the fuck is your problem" Ash yelled

The guys didn't say anything they kept quiet until one of the guys spoke up.

"If you let us have some fun with your little girlfriend will leave you alone"

"What the hell" Cesar said angry

"You guys are freaks leave her alone and I think the fuck not so turn around and walk away" Ash yelled

The guys began to walk toward us I got scared so I hid behind Cesar.

One of the guys swung on Jose they began to fight while Ash was fighting one of the other guys. Cesar got punched in the face by one of the guys he got knocked down to the floor.

I screamed I tried getting him off of him but one of the guys grabbed me by my wrist.

"Where do you think your doing princess" one of the guys said

"Let me go please" I was begging I had tears in my eyes

"I don't think so baby girl" he said with a smirk

I had enough so I turned around and kneed him where the light doesn't shine anymore.

I ran towards the guys to see Cesar looking at me worried.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Yea lets get out of here" I said

After we got a hold of Ash and Jose we walked away.