Bathroom

Vanessa's P.O.V

After I ran off I ran to the nearest bathroom. You could tell that I was crying my face had tear stains on my cheeks. My eyes are red and puffy I couldn't stop thinking what happened in the court yard. Why? Is all I thought. My thoughts where interrupted by the bathroom door opening. I thought it was Jada who was looking for me but to my suprise it wasn't. It was Spirit she looked at me and she had a smirk on her face. Oh how I wish I could just slap that smirk off her face right now.

Vanessa
Spirit

What do you want Spirit? Isn't seeing me hurt enough?

Actually... No

What do you want from me ?

I want you to stay away from Cody he is mine.You need to back off.

Excuse me Cody isn't yours last time I checked your just some little whore who he made out with. He doesn't like you he's just using you your never gonna be his. I yelled back

She looked at me as if I were crazy she just stood there looking angrier then ever. She knew the truth though Cody would never go out with her he has never been in a relationship.

You know what your just being a  bitch you just can't stand the fact that Cody likes me and not some emo freak like you. The only reason he hangs out with you is because he feels sorry for you. He just doesn't want to admit the fact that your just some stupid bitch. She yelled

That really did it without a warning my fist collided with her face and I pushed her to the ground I got on top of her and started to punch her harder. She tried to fight back but I dodge every hit that she threw I kept punching her until I felt someone pull me off of her.

Jada's P.O.V

I kept asking people if they've seen Vanessa but no one has seen her. That's when I heard yelling in the girls bathroom I heard Vanessa screaming I quickly ran inside the bathroom. Before I could react I saw Vanessa on top of Spirit beating the shit out of her. I quickly pulled Vanessa off of Spirit before she could hurt her anymore. Vanessa tried to get out of my grip but that only made my grip tighten around her. I quickly pulled her out of the bathroom before things got out of hand.

Vanessa
Jada

Let me go I need to finish beating the shit out of her and finish what I started.She yelled at me

Calm down Vanessa. I yelled at her

She stopped fighting back and looked at me and began to cry. I hugged her until she stoped crying and looked at me and began to smirk.

What?  I asked with a lost look

I hope I left a mark on her bitchy face so that way everyone can see the true disgusting person she is. She said

I just looked at her for a few seconds before we both started laughing hysterically.