Closer

1 week later

      I laid under my covers, scared as shit, cause there was a big storm going on outside. I didn't turn on any lights nor the tv, but I made sure my phone was on 100 %.

Nicki-{Beyyyyyy please come overrrrr!! I'm scared..}

Bey 🐝-{nice to me you Scared, I'm Beyonce and I'm not driving all the way to your house in this damn hurricane}

      I sighed, not knowing anyone else to call. I didn't really trust anyone else. Then, I got a call. Without caring who it was, I answered it. "Hello?"

"Yeah, wassup Nic? You good?" I didn't think twice about telling him the truth. "No. I'm not good. I'm sitting in my bed like a wimp scared of this dumbass storm." He chuckled. "Awww, you want me to come over?"

"Please?" I said, in all seriousness. "Give me 15 minutes." I breathed out, relieved that I wouldn't be alone.

So, I stayed in my bed for that 15 minutes. On the phone with him. My scared ass.

"I'n boutta pull up. Go unlock the door so I can run in." I got up quickly and ran downstairs to the door. "I'm boutta open it, you ready?"

"Yeah, girl. Just open the damn door." I laughed and unlocked it, the wind halfway swinging it open for me.

"Meek, where are you-" I saw him appear at my door, drenched. He came in and I closed the door, locking it back.

"Had a nigga driving through a storm cause yo ass was scared." He said, taking his wet jacket off. I laughed. "Just hang it on the end of the bannister." He did like I said and took off his shoes too. "You hungry?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Thought yo lil ass was scared," he said, coming over to give me a hug. "I was. Then you came. That was the whole point of you coming." I said, grabbing his hand and walking him to the kitchen.

"Nah, you just missed my ass." I smirked. "That too, but you called. So technically you missed me more."

He smacked his teeth, shaking his head. "Always making it look like you don't care about me." He said, pretend pouting. "Awe, I do care about you," I said, grabbing his chin and pecking his lips as he sat down at the island.

"You don't show it." I sighed. "What am I supposed to do to show it?" He smiled. "Make me something to eat."

I rolled my eyes. "I was doing that anyway, Sherlock." He shook his head. "See, this is what I'm talking about. You was just playing cute with me, now you getting smart with me. Bipolar ass." I laughed.

"What you want?" He shrugged. "What's in there?" I shrugged. "I can make you some ramen." He laughed. "Aight, that's cool." I went into my cabinet and grabbed a pack of noodles. I put some water on the stove and then turned back to Meek.

"How's Papi?" I asked. "Good, I guess. You stay asking bout him and he always wanna know when he'll see you again." I laughed. "It's not my fault he loves me more than you."

"See, now you pushing it." He said, laughing. There was a small silence and he looked up at me, telling me to come to him.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow and I raised my hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright."

I walked around the island to him and he turned to me in his chair, grabbing my waist and turning me around so that I was sitting in his lap, basically.

He kissed my neck, making me smile. "Stop being a flirt, Robert."

"Shut up. You love it." I giggled and he kissed my cheek. "Nah forreal, we ain't been out in a minute."

"Cause you be busy." He nodded. "I know, let me get to my point. I'm taking you out. Maybe Wednesday if the storm's cleared up." I smiled. "Okay," I said, turning around and facing him. "I'm cool with that."

"You cool with whatever I say." He said. He's not lying though. "Alright, you got that one."

"Just do it." I scrunched my face up. "What?"

"You being eyeing my lips for the past 2 minutes." I rolled my eyes. "So full of yourself."

"Yeah, right. You know good and well you was staring at them." I shrugged. "If I wanted to kiss you I would have done it anyway. You think I'm scared?"

He thought about it, the nodded. I huffed a laugh, walking over to the stove. "Alright. We'll see about that."

I finished making his noodles and he took them upstairs with him to my room. I got back in my bed and he sat on the edge, eating. I turned the tv on and flipped through channels. "What you wanna watch?" I asked. "Wild N' Out on?" I nodded. "I think I passed it."

Going back to it, I crawled down the bed to him. "Greedy ass. I know you want some." I laughed, opening my mouth. He fed me some of his noodles and I laid down on my stomach.

A few minutes later, Meek was done eating and he put his bowl on my dresser.

"Onikaaaaaa...." he said. I popped my head up to him. "What?"

       He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my stomach. "You know, I've been letting you get away with a lot lately." He nodded, pecking my cheek. "I know."

"Then why you keep pushing it?" I asked. "Cause you ain't stopped me yet. So you must like it." He said, tickling my side. "Cocky ass." He tickled it again, this time not stopping. "Cocky who?"

"Aight, damn! Stop!" I yelled, laughing. "Nah, say sorry."

"I'm s-.....s-s...I'm.." I couldn't get it out because I kept laughing. He eased up a little and I said it. "I'm sorry."

     He smirked. That's what I though-" Out of nowhere thunder sounded and my window swung right open. I jumped back to Meek and clung onto him. He laughed. "Big baby." He walked over to the window and shut it, locking it. "It won't locked Nic. Who you sneaking out the house for?" I shrugged.

       "It's this ugly ass dude that thinks he has a chance with me."  I said. "Why you sneaking out for him if he don't have a chance." I smacked my teeth, getting a full attitude.

     "Damn it, Rihmeek. You stay proving me wrong. I'm used to being right and end of story." I said, pouting. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist automatically. "Stopppppp...." I said, trying to get down.

      "I'll stop when I want to." He said, holding me up by my butt. I put my arms around his neck for support. "You gone take my ass seriously one day." He said, trying to kiss me. I leaned my head back and he shook his head. "That's exactly why you ain't getting down now."

      I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. He laughed. Hard. "You really think you gone get down like that?" He asked. I sighed, not really wanting to kiss him because it would lead to more, knowing myself.

      "You want to get down Tanya," I huffed and got it together. Kissing his lips, I immediately held on tighter to him. My body was closer to his.

      Sliding my tongue into his mouth slyly, I felt his package start to rise. He licked across the roof of my mouth slowly, making me moan. "Damn Nic." He sat on the bed and I pressed his chest down, laying him down as my lips stayed attached to his and my legs still straddling his waist. Grinding on him a little, he ran his hands up my shirt, then slid them back down and rested his hands in my shorts.

       He pulled away and started kissing, sucking, and biting on my neck. I ran my acrylic down his cheek, moans tumbling out of my mouth occasionally.

      Biting my lip, he smirked, taking his lips away from my neck, moving them to my lips again, kissing them softly. I smiled a little, getting comfortable laying down on him as he ran his hands through my hair. Eventually, I just fell asleep, not realizing how tired I was.