training comes to something else

3rd persons POV
Nico walked around Camp Half Blood with his aviator jacket and his Stygian iron sword by his side. He walked to the training grounds and started mercilessly ripping apart dummies left and right.

A voice snapped him out of what it seemed a trance "Nico! Wanna train together!?" Said the sun child himself, Will Solace, or as Nico called him....his significant annoyance.

Nico's POV
I groaned and turn around. I really didn't want to be bothered at the moment. I wore a somewhat stoic expression on my face as I saw him.

"Sure..." my voice drawled as if not caring.

Will walked to me with his celestial bronze daggers. He had his tousled blond hair which made me blush and his shirt pressed against his toned chest.

Will smirked and charged
At me
And training began

(Sorry but I am honestly too lazy to write the fighting scene, sorry!)

Nico's POV

I panted as we stopped training and went to go to my cabin. And saw the blond angel standing at my doorstep smirking.

"Hey nico, wanna watch Zombie land with me in the Apollo cabin and don't worry we will be alone" he winked at me

"S-sure" I mentally hit myself for stuttering.

He just kept on smirking and walked away to his cabin.

I went into my cabin and got on some black jeans and a BVB shirt with my skull ring and walked to the Apollo cabin.

I knocked on the door. He opened it and gestured for me to enter the Apollo cabin.

I wore my regular emotionless face and stepped into the cabin looking around. I saw pics of arrows and sun's which made me cringe a bit.

Will led me to his room and put the Zombie Land DVD into his DVD player and we watched the movie in silent peace.

When the movie was done I got up from the couch when my skull ring fell on the floor which made me frantically drop to the ground and start looking for it.

Will also bent down to help me find it. I spotted the ring and quickly reached for it as did he. Or hands touched whilst making me blush bright pink.

He gave me the ring chuckling nervously. I quickly got up and blushed even more as I realized our faces were about 2 centimeters away from each other's.

He smirked and winked at me. I blushed and looked down.

He carefully put his thumb and fourth finger under my chin gently lifting up my head.

He looked at me lovingly and kissed me gently on the lips like I was some kind of glass.

I blushed quickly and put one of my hands on his back  and one on his hair pulling him deeper into the kiss .

He chuckled a bit "desperate are we?" He said his voice husky. He put his hands under my shirt pulling it off.

And one thing turned into
Another

Extra scene
Jason looked at the Apollo cabin in horror as Percy was just with his usual mischievous grin.
"I told you this would happen" Jason didn't respond still shocked from the moans and groans from inside the Apollo cabin. And some of the Apollo kids were making disgusted face and some even clapping saying things about OTP. "And give me what you owe" Percy's grin turned into a smirk. Jason groaned and gave Percy six drachmas.