25. Save Me

Jungkook POV

We made it to the house. Everyone was silent and tense.

The van halted at the front lawn of the house.

"Jungkook, you have the ear piece?" I nodded and didn't look toward Namjoon but only to the house.

I'm coming Bora.

Bora POV

I panted heavily as I could barely breath. She had a blade at hand and began to slowly cut around my arms and shoulders.

I clenched my jaw as the pain was slow and burning. "Awn~ did you give up on life yet?"

I looked up to her with my dead eyes. Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring. She plastered an innocent smile on her face and placed the knife right in between my thighs, so if I were to move it would cut me.

Fuck.

I felt the knife cut me a little.

After a bit of thinking fast, I bent my entire top torso to my knees as far as I could and tried to pull the knife out with my mouth.

It grazed my inner thigh but the adrenaline made me forget about the pain for a few moments.

Next, was the riskiest part: passing it to my hands.

Jungkook POV

"J-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-Jeon...." she stuttered like a fucking idiot.

"Yes hi I'm Jeon Jungkook." She widened her eyes and as I kept staring at the blood on her hands.

I clenched my fist and tried my best to keep the conversation going as Jimin and Taehyung carried out their job.

Jimin POV

"Why did I have to be stuck doing this?" I mumbled, "Jimin do this, Jimin do that. For what?" I kept complaining while Taehyung held me on his shoulders.

"Jimin shut the fuck up before I literally slam your face on a tree." I stopped complaining and finally reached the large tree branch which lead to the phsyco's room window.

Taehyung jumped up to get me to grab on to the branch in which I did. I lifted myself up by doing a sexy pull up.

"Is it really the time to try to look sexy you dumbshit?"

I scoffed, "It's always time." and continued with the plan, I walked carefully towards the window, trying not to die on my way there.

Bora POV

I had the knife in my mouth by the blade. I was trying my best to find a way to do this fast and painless.

Light bulb!

I turned my head as far as I could with the knife and lowered my head as much as I could.

My hand could only go so far so I had to slightly throw the knife with a 30% chance I might actually catch it.

Oh god please let this not kill my wrist.

Jungkook POV

"You know, you are very beautiful in person! You look much more muscular, much sexier. Are you really 20? Apparently, in American age your 19! Isn't that cool? I never thought I would see you here! Are you noticing your love for me finally?"

Just five seconds ago this girl was stuttering out of shock now all of a sudden she wants to fucking drown me with her annoying ass voice.

"What's your name?" I asked trying to keep my calm and continue the conversation.