Prostitution

I was out, in the cold New York City weather, only wearing skinny jeans and a muscle tank. Beneath that hiding fishnet stockings and a corset. I know that sounds ridiculous for me being a male, but as a gay one, I was kinky. Most of the men in the city liked it. It was a nice surprise for the men I saw.
I had my regulars, like, Joe Paddington, Will Arkshire, and Bill Collins. I also had my not so regulars, like Josh Dun. He was maybe in his mid twenties, curly red hair with shaved sides, and this body that any gay man could dream of.
He pulled up in his car to my corner that night and told me what he wanted and the amount he would pay. "$400, no way! Not for what you want!" I snapped at him. The poor thing only wanted a blowjob. I opened the car door and put my hand on his chest. "I'll give you so much more for that amount."
I hopped into the passenger seat and we drove to a hotel. This was a lot more than I usually got from my regulars. He was paying for a hotel room! Usually we stick to the inside of a car, so this was a treat.
We got to the hotel and he showed me the way to his room. "Have you ever had a prostitute before?" I asked him. The curly haired boy quietly said no.
We got to the room and he gestured for me to walk in. It was such a nice hotel room. "Josh?" I say, "Yes, Tyler?" "You realize I'm just a prostitute, right? I'm not the boyfriend you come home to every night."I stared at the floor awkwardly awaiting his response. "Yes, but I've heard a lot about you and I felt like you deserved something special" he says with a huge smile. I giggle and walk to sit down on the bed. "Would you like anything before we start?" Josh asks looking me me sitting on the bed. "No" I reply staring deeply into his eyes.
A few minutes later and we are on the bed kissing passionately. Josh's hands are exploring my boy slowly finding him way to my stomach. He feels my corset. I feel his cock starting to get harder. I made my way down to his member and started to palm him through his jeans, but then something inside of me said no. Josh was too nice, too sweet. He doesn't deserve something like me. I pulled away from the passionate kiss and said "I-I can't do this. I'm sorry" "it's okay" josh looked at me with a smile. "Can we at least cuddle and watch tv for a little bit?" Josh asks "it's kinda not what I'm supposed to do but of course and you don't have to pay me one bit" I tell him with an even bigger smile than his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah what a twist
I promise next time there will be actual sex lmao, but for now we will stick with innocent Josh and Tyler.
Syd x