t a k e t h e b l a m e

s y n c l a i r

Have we called the police? No.

Why you ask? Because the fucking sycho that sent me the head, also sent a typed letter that said if we do call the police, I would basicaly fall off the face of the earth and anyone involved, Ricky, Chris and Angelo, will go down with me.

Now if I die, how will I brighten the earth with my existence.

Nah, but really, I don't wanna wined up six feet under.

Chris and Angelo decided to stay with us untill everything is resolved.

I haven't touched the head yet because I've beem gathering supplies.

I managed to convince Chris to help me.

I'm currently walking to the guest room he's in to wake him up.

I've gotten some pans to make sure that he was wide awake.

I place my phone across the room amd press record because I know that his reaction will be priceless.

I stand next to his sleeping figure and mumble a small 'Sorry Chris' and bang the pans above his head repeativly.

"What the fuck! Why would you do that?"

"Sorry, but get up." I say grabbing my phone and walking out.

I walk in to my room to change into some old clothes and I lab coat from when I was studing forensics.

Chris met me at the top of the basement stairs.

We walked down to the basement but before we entered, we put on nose plugs.

"You sure you're okay with this?" Chris nods and we procced to walk through the door.

"Let's get this over with."

----------
Ricky

"How long is it going to take them?" Blaz sits impatiently as Syn and Chris are downstairs with head.

As if on que, Chris walks into the room.

"So?" Chris starts to take off his gloves.

"Well she says that the head was dismembered after time of death and that a rusty saw was used. She doesn't know when time of death was or what saw was used by she said that she'll try and get it." We all sit in silence for a while.

"CHRIS!" We all rush to see what happened.

We find Syn covered in blood.

"I-i don't-t know what h-happened." I rush over to her  and try to calm her down.

"Syn, calm down, okay. Everything's fine. Take deep breathes." She finally calms down and I ask her what happened.

"I tried t-to open the skull, to t-take a look at the brain, and i-it just e-explod-ded." She started to cry again and I tried to calm her down again.