1.

The first party of the semester wasn't what I thought it would be. There's no where near as many people as I thought, and the frat boy who hosted the party obviously didn't have any idea how to throw a college party. Most of the people here don't even attend the university they're just here to get lucky with an intoxicated, underaged girl. Other's were here to simply get a 'taste' of the college life. My friends have gone off with their boyfriends to play a drinking game, leaving me all to myself in the house full of other teens I'm stranger's to.

People seemed to acknowledge my existence as they shared saliva on the spot next to me. The girl straddled the boys' lap whilst pulling his hair back. Her hips rocked up and they shared moans. They touched each other in front of all these people when they could easily walk upstairs to their own room. I pushed myself to my feet. When I did the couple next to me sprawled out on the sofa, still keeping their lips together. I heard a slap and didn't even need to turn around to know the lad had smacked his girl in the bum. I can imagine the stinging pain she must feel in her behind as all she wore was a skin tight dress, barely going mid thigh.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. Even though I hadn't danced all night I was surprisingly parched. I grabbed one of the red cups and took a large gulp. The alcohol burned as it traveled down my throat. I wasn't a huge drinker but maybe the alcohol would make me feel more confident to go out and have fun. I walked out of the kitchen and back into the basement where the music had been booming from. Different groups of people stood in different corners of the room. A dim light lit up the area, showing half of the faces in the room.

I was hoping to find Erin and Jen in the room but what I found was someone completely different from both girls. He was literally two feet taller than me, his hair was curly but combed back, and his shirt was halfway unbuttoned showing his hard chest. My body froze as he strolled closer to me. The light in the room allowed me to see his facial features. A sharp jawline, heart shaped lips, and sparkling jade eyes.

"Let's dance, Beautiful." He spoke in a low voice that seemed to match the bass of the music.

I wasn't even able to answer him when he took my rather small hand in his and dragged me down the steps. His grip grew tighter as I tugged away from him. He held onto my hand, keeping me close, pushing through all the bodies until we reached the center of the dancing crowd. He swung me around and I faced him for a second. I stumbled slightly as he spun me around, pressing my back to his front. I gasped at his rough actions towards me. The boys' head pushed mine to the side, giving himself access to my neck. He trailed kisses up my neck and nibbled at my earlobe. Hot breath fanned over my ear as he opened his mouth.

"I'm Harry." he hoarsely said. I felt his lips curl up into a grin against my jaw as I shivered at his words.

He grabbed hold of my hips and firmly pressed me to his crotch. My eyes widened at the sudden bulge that grew against me. Harry kissed the skin at the nape of my neck and moved my hips with his. Perhaps it was the few sips of alcohol I had consumed earlier that made me oblige to the rough grinding. His actions drew me to him. Normally I wouldn't dance with someone who dragged me into it, but Harry was something I definitely wasn't used to. His large hands had barely touched me and I felt like I was under some sort of spell that made me do anything that he wanted.

My head slightly turned to look at him as he sucked on my skin. When the area was clammy and wet he started to nibble. I softly winced at the slight pain that grew from his pleasuring actions. Butterfly kisses were soon left around the skin to sooth the pain. His eye lashes tickled me as the kisses trailed to my cheek obviously trying to keep my focus off of his hands, which went from my hips to the zipper of my jeans. I sharply sucked in a breath as soft fingertips brushed against my crotch. This shouldn't be happening. I jumped forward but as if he knew what I was going to do before I did it, Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him.