12.

Quietly, I crept my way up the stairs before stopping in front of my parents door and informing them I had returned home. I then entered my dark room to hear Harry already tapping against the window for me to let him enter. I closed the door and switched the light on before half jogging to the window, letting him in.  I watched as his eyes scanned all round my room until they finally landed back on me. I looked at Harry's lip that was swollen with a bit of dry blood at the corner.

"I'll get you a wet cloth." I said before heading to my bathroom. Harry nodded before he sat up against my computer tabled, eyeing the room again.

I ran a small wash cloth under some warm water before walking back into my room. My eyes landed on something that was rather adorable; Harry playing with Hulk. He looked like a toddler with freakishly long legs, hundreds of tattoos and fairly large muscles. I kicked off my boots before sitting on the bed. I patted on a spot next to me for Harry. He kept Hulk in his arms as he moved closer to me.

"I like him." he said as Hulk began to nibble at his knuckles. "But I like you more."

I laughed slightly as I brought the cloth to his mouth. A few drops of water dripped off of his mouth, falling onto the hyper pup.

"It was kind of corny don't you think?" I giggled. I swiped the cloth around bloody area to remove the remaining amount. Harry slightly winced due to the pressure that was pressed upon his lip.

"But was it cute? " he asked as he wiped his lip dry.

"Very." I said,  turning a bright red color.

"That's all that matters." he winked.

My face turned even darker and I removed my jacket because it had grown very hot in this room.

"Huh, I didn't know I would get a strip tease again." he joked. I felt as if he were doing this on purpose because strangely enough, my whole body grew hot.

Harry watched as I stumbled across the room to get to my closet. I closed the door and hung the jacket up before rummaging through it and finding something to sleep in. It hit me when I saw nothing but dressy clothes in here that i wouldn't find anything to sleep in. I could hear Harry on the other side of the room opening and closing some of the drawers.

"Harry,  you better not be looking through my stuff." I called out.

I jumped when the door behind me opened and Harry's shadow casted over me. He held out a familiar t shirt he had lend me, and that I forgot to give back.

"Too late." he chuckled. I took the shirt and held it to my chest as I waited for Harry to leave, but of course, he didn't.

"Do it again."

"Do what again?" I asked.

"Take off your clothes." he answered.

Very blunt and cheeky that lad is.

I didn't protest. Harry would stand his ground and get what he was asking for either way. Again, I pulled off my shirt the same way I did that one night at his flat and as I bent over to take off my pants,  I did that rather slowly. Something grew in his pants as he caught a glimpse of my breast cupped in my bra. Strangely, I thought that was funny. He came closer to me as I prepared to put on the shirt, but he kept me from doing so.

Left only in my undergarments and a hot Harry, the closet door closed again leaving us two in there. Harry grabbed hold of my shoulders as he softly pushed me back until my body went through my clothes and pressed to the wall. I felt extremely vulnerable as he moved his hands down my arms and placed them on my hips. His middle fingers slipped into the cotton fabric and stayed there; touching the cold skin that was my hips. He roughly kissed me,  but I liked it. His soft mouth moved with mine in a way I didn't know was possible. His hard body was pressed to mine and I felt his friend on my belly. My chest was rising and falling in a fast motion from the lack of breath I had. My body shivered as large hands left my hips and ran up the curves of my body. They now rested on my waist and Harry's mouth went down to my neck leaving a trail of fluttery kisses. My hand went to the nape of his neck and I held him closer. His first rough kisses now became soft, causing a rain of pleasure to wash through my body. A warm tongue licked a circle around a spot right below my jaw before a pattern of hard and sweet kisses were left there. A new trail of kisses were left until his mouth reached my collarbones. His mouth then sucked at the now clammy area. I gasped when his teeth worked with his lips to form a love bite. The new work of art was finished off with a long sweet kiss. Harry's lips then came back to mine were he roughly kissed me like before. He would surprise me with soft little pecks and then go back to his previous ways.

His friend was pulled away as he removed his lips from mine. Dark green eyes raked up and down my body before I put the shirt on. To my surprise, it still smelled like Harry. He smiled down at me the way he does when I shy away from something cheeky he has done.

"Let's get some rest, yeah?" he asked. He grabbed my arms and pulled me back out of the closet.

The duvets from my bed were already pulled up for us to sleep and Hulk was already at the foot of the bed waiting to be accompanied by humans.

Harry sat down on the bed while I turned out the lights. I heard Hulk move around on the bed until he reached Harry. He rid himself of his shirt and jeans until he sat in only his boxers. His friend still visible.

I moved past Harry and laid next to the wall, Harry then joined me and laid down. with Hulk as his pillow. I stared at him for a while trying to think of how I wanted to ask him a question. My thoughts left for a brief moment as I admired the curly haired boy that lay next to me. His eyes had gone from shady to light as they seem to do a lot. His hard chest slowly rose and fell in sync to mine.

"Harry, what are the boys known for?" I asked. Harry laid there quietly as he thought about my question. "Like,  what do other people say when they see or hear they're going to fight?" I continued. I figured he knew what I meant by that,  but I still gave him an idea of what I meant.

"Niall's the quick one, Zayn's the smart one, Louis is the tough one, and Liam's the violent one but don't let all those muscles fool you. He may be able to knock someone out but when it comes to different moves and headlocks he doesn't have any idea what he's doing." he answered shortly.

"What about you?"

"I'm just Harry."

"That's not very intimidating." I giggled.

"That's the thing with me. I like being Just Harry because that way I don't have a name to live up to." he said. My tired eyes were easily visible in the darkness and Harry pulled me closer to his chest. I rested my head on it, his arms squeezed me slightly. His head rested on the top of mine and before he spoke again he placed a soft kiss were his head lay.

"I could be the dangerous one, but I don't want that to define me."