four

"Is this a casual date?" Riele asked Jace at 6:13 Friday evening.

"You can wear some jeans and a shirt. You always said that you would like to have a home cooked meal for your first date so your date could impress you." Jace said over the phone.

"I was like 9 when I said that, but okay. Bye Jace, I'll see you in a few." Riele had the perfect outfit.

"Bye."

Riele had already washed up now all she had to do was grab her clothes and get to Jaces.

She applied some clear lipgloss and painted her nails black since she had been meaning to paint them all this week

"Mom?!" Riele yelled coming down the stairs.

"Riele?"

"I'm heading out now." She said walking into the kitchen where she was. She looked over to the stove that said 6:48. It would take Riele 5 minutes to drive to his house.

"Be safe babe. Love you." Her mom hugging her.

"Love you too mom." She said returning the hug.

Hopping in her car she heard Caroline come through her speakers.

Arriving at Jaces house she saw some one pacing the block. Who is that? She thought to herself.

Climbing out of her car and heading to his door she saw it saw Isabela who looked pretty distracted. She had looked distracted all morning since she got back from her doctors appointment she had missed some of school for that morning.

Before she could knock on the door Jace opened it and bela noticed which ended up with her jogging away.

"Come on in!" Jace said stepping aside. As soon as she stepped foot into the house she smelt steak. She hopped he cooked it right.

"I already set our plates out." Jace said trailing behind her to the dinning room/kitchen.

"Wow...this is amazing Jace. I didn't know you knew how to cook all this."  Riele said talking a seat. There was steak, potatoes, salad, and rolls.

"Well I do. Let's eat."

1 hour later

"I'm too full..." Riele groaned laying on Jaces chest as they watched Martin.

Jace looked down at her and noticed the light from the TV flashed beautifully against her skin.

He wanted to kiss her.

So he did.

Leaning down, capturing her lips in between his, he caught her by surprise. He didn't know lips could be so soft.

Pushing her down into the couch gently, he felt her hands slip into his hair while her legs settled upon his waist.

His hands found her lower back as he leaned up pulling her with him. Her legs wrapped around his waist at this point.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Riele mumbled pulling away from Jaces lips.

Her lips were swollen so were his.

"We can't do this. I only would do 'it' with someone I've dated for a bit." She said failing to pull herself off of him.

"Well do you want to be my girlfriend? I know this is sudden and that kissing you went kinda too far, but you know how long I've liked you." Jace said staring into her eyes.

Pulling him closer to her by his gray hoodie she softly and quickly kissed him.

"I would love too."