He Cheats on you.

Niall tiptoes into his room thinking you didn't notice him enter your apartment.

You hear a door close.

"Why is he being so weird?" You think to yourself.

You slowly and cautiously press your ear against the bedroom door.

"Hey babe" he whispers

Babe?!
"I'm missing you" he annoyingly coos

"Yeah, she's asleep"

"I know I just came over but I want you more now"

You push the door open and it bangs against the wall scaring Niall. He quickly hangs up.

"Uhh hey Y/N I thought you was asleep..."

"You cheated?" a tear rolls down your cheek but you viciously rub it away.

"Can you stop accusing me of things for one day! Of course I didn't y/n"

You glare at him.

"You can't even admit that you cheated can you?"

An emotion slowly clouds his eyes. Anger.

"OKAY I SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GIRL BIG FUCKING DEAL" he yells in your face.

"It's a big deal to me! How could you! I hate you Niall James Horan! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" your body filled with pure rage.

"I wouldn't of slept with her if I didn't already hate you." He stares at you, an emotion rich in his eyes

Hatred.

He storms straight past you and slams the door on his way out.

You instantly run to the bathroom and lock yourself in there. You sit down on the floor and break down into tears as your whole world comes crashing down before you.