Two

You've been working at that office for a week now. The room always felt dull and lifeless until he walked in. You were just getting used working there, and you even made some friends.
But you didn't care about them that much. You only cared about the stunning, manly coworker who made your heart drop.

He was orderly. A business man. He made you feel like a loyal dog, ready to follow his every command. God, that would be paradise, right? Being able to be with him every second, getting to obey him.
You dreamed about him during work. You spaced out at meetings, and it was starting to affect your work.

"(Y/N)! What the hell are you doing? It's been ten minutes and you still haven't touched those forms Carl brought you!"

You shivered at his name and looked up to find your coworker glaring at you. You tried to look sorry but honestly, you didn't care.

"Jesus Christ, why haven't they fired you yet?"

He walked away to the fax machine, shaking his head in disappointment. Your eyes followed him, but landed on a familiar face in the distance. Carl.
The two of you made eye contact. His eyes burned yours, and you instantly started blushing. Intimidated, you looked away, staring at the papers ahead of you.
But you still felt his eyes burn holes into you. You were scared, absolutely terrified of him. You felt like he could burn down cities, and wipe out thousands of people. But you were so curious, so intrigued. You thought, maybe one day, he could burn down cities just for you.