One

It was just another Wednesday. Jokes about Hump Day and camels, all of them ruining your morning.
You got a new job, working in a popular news office. CNN. You just finished organizing your desk, and you were disturbed by a loud slam.

"Hey, newbie, boss says finish this by the end of the day."

A large pile of paper was slammed on my desk. Disgusted, you looked up to see a beautiful face.
You were stunned, completely trapped in a haze. Standing before you was a tall handsome man. You stood there, locking eyes with him and he shook his head, glaring at you.

"Hey! What's up with you? Forget it, I don't care. Just get this done."

He started to walk away, and you heard him mutter,
"Jesus, corporate's hiring people off the streets nowadays."

Staring at him in awe, you completely dismissed his rude behavior. He walked away with such confidence, and it made you fall for him even more.
His eyes, they were brighter than the sun, and his hair looked silkier than a unicorn's mane (whatever that looked like). He had a dominant presence that sent chills down your spine. You wondered if you would get to see him again.

Soon, you snapped out of your presence and looked back at the papers on your desk. Looking through them, you couldn't get the thought of that man out of your head. You smirked.

This is gonna be a long day, you thought to yourself, But things are only gonna get better.