V

"Okay, so, as you went to warn the people, I did care for them but not as much as I did for those kids who they bully each day l, these nutcrackers!"
I admitted what she said.
"I happen to see a guy coming out from the bedroom, I went nearer and i peeked through the door." She continued.

"And then, you already knew what you have had to do as you saw something that actually triggered your mind. Am I right?"

"Good guess! I saw bunch of strings on the floor lying and attached one to his belt from the bedroom. Bumping into him wasn't an accident really. When you pushed me, I grabbed the chance to attach the last string to the oil lamp." She said.

Just to clarify my guess again, I asked "What was in the bedroom?"

"Cigarettes,flowers,candles." Clare yelped, "Ick! Is this suppose to be a teen party?"

"For this generation, yes." I was going to add, "But what we did was even worse!" I chose to keep it within myself.

"You did pull that off so quick! Someone might have seen the string though." I continued, she laughed and held my shoulders, "the people in the house were ignorant and too sexually aroused to notice anything, plus, we never know who survived and who didn't, it seemed like a huge fire, I bet no one did." Clare spoke like a philosopher, dragging me out of the village again. "Well that stunt was talented! If you know what i mean." I jollied around making her laugh, "Well i think they had a hell of a party" She joked. My smile faded as we walked away, from the village, something seemed off but I do not know what.

We didn't mean to involve the entire place but let's say this party was an invitation that wasn't given to us.