You Catch Justin (dirty)

It was late at night.Very late actually. You haven't seen your bestfriend Justin  for so long and you couldn't bare it any longer  not seeing him. You had an argument and you want too apologise for what happened because you knew you can not live without Justin you've always had something for Justin the biggest crush ever.

You jump in the car and start driving too Justin's house. your Nerves started kicking in not knowing how it's going too go as you never argue with Justin ever.

Finally you arrived you got out your car and knocked on Justin's door.nope no answer you knock again and there was still no answer you got out your phone from your pocket and decided to ring Justin on the 5th time you give up "what if he's ignoring me" you thought. You were about too walk away until you notice a crack between the front door. You gently push the door and it opens "of course " you thought Justin's always forgetting to lock the door you let yourself in and take off your shoes closing the door behind you.
You make your way up the stairs slowly not wanting to give Justin's a scare as you did just let yourself in his home.

You get too Justin's bedroom door you were about too knock until something stops you.you can hear loud moans coming from the other side of  the door your heart sunk. "Oh great he must have a girl in there" you thought. You were just about too walk away until you heard Justin moaning your name " oh Y/N fuck Y/N your  so tight oh fuck"
You stop your in so much shock you never thought Justin felt that way about you.

And Justin being Justin you realise he didn't shut his door all the way you could see him. You could see him rubbing himself, rubbing his dick tightly and fast moaning your name again and again laying on his bed with his eyes tightly closed.

You started too get really horny you love Justin so you start feeling brave and open his door a bit more.the door made a squeak and Justin's eyes shot right open Justin gasped and rushed to find the covers "oh um Y/N oh when did you um get here shit how long have you been there for fuck" Justin stutters getting really nervous he  turned bright red as you caught him.
"It's okay babe really it's just fine " you reply slowly with a hot smirk on your face as you slowly start to make your way over too Justin

You lay on his bed rubbing his chest with your face right up against his.His breathing was going crazy he was so turned on by you an so we're you just looking at this boy makes you go crazy.

Justin quickly pressed his wet warm lips against yours and started too get into a deep hot make-out  session he slid his tongue into your mouth as you climb onto his lap feeling his dick press against your thigh up your mini skirt your moans filled the air as Justin was rubbing you with his large hands on your boobs he started nibbling on your nipples. "Oh fuck Justin" you moan
Getting really wet

you take off your shirt and bra whilst Justin lays you down on his bed he ripped off your skirt "oh Y/N I've been wanting too do this too you for so damn long "   He slowly pulls down your thong with his teeth whilst he kissed your inner thighs teasing you.
"Oh shit Justin just fuck me baby please please"
You begged

He obeyed your order and quickly shoved his huge dick into your tight little pussy.    "Oh fuck Justin!!fuck your so big!!!"   you scream
Justin smirks and pumps in and out off you whilst both off your juices collided.
"Oh Y/n fuck fuck fuck your pussys so wet your so tight fuck it feels so good baby  mmm"  Justin screams as he picks up his paste an fucks you harder.

You knew you were close you knew Justin was close too. staring into each others eyes Justin whispers "cum for me baby fucking cum all over my dick you dirty girl"
"Fucck Justin Your so good" you stutter You give in and squirt all over Justin breathless.
shortly after Justin cums over your pussy an all in your mouth
You swallow it all in delight.

You and Justin lay under the covers tightly holding on to each other naked after what just happened " that was amazing baby" Justin comments  leaving  you kisses on the neck leaving you hickeys "yes it was baby" you reply smiling
"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N ?" Justin asks staring into your eyes "of course I will I love you"
"I love you too I always have "Justin's says with a huge smile on his face
You fall asleep in Justin's arms being the happiest girl knowing he's all yours.

(This was my first ever imagine so I apologise if it isn't that great  feel free too request!) xxx