Tour Bus

You was on tour with Justin so your whole year was basically living on his tour bus which I guess you didn't mind as long as you was with Justin it Doesn't really matter your just happy that you actually get too be with him.

You finished your shower got dressed and started drying your hair.Justin was in the bedroom.you finish and walk out tidying up after yourself.you walk into yours and Justin's bedroom too see him lying on the bed with a huge smirk on his face god you loved it when he looked at you that way and you knew exactly what he wanted but you haven't gave in just yet you like to tease him at times.

You go to the bed and lay on the bed beside him. Justin's starts kissing and nibbling on your neck you moan and moan and moan it was your weakness and Justin knows it he stars to stroke you inner thigh slowly going up awards you start too feel yourself getting really wet you just can't resist Justin.

He flipped you over so you were on top he starts unbuttoning your shirt and rips off your bra "oh I need you so bad Y/N I've been waiting for this all day " Justin moans
"Me too baby" your reply as your hands trace his abs and stroke his chest.
You get into a hot deep wet make out session and you start grinding on Justin's dick which not long after become hard. "Oh fuck Y/N keep going ". You keep grinding on Justin knowing it's driving him insane he flips you over once again "fuck it I need you right now " Justin whispers in your ear he lowers himself and started too slowly slide your panties down with his teeth.and kisses up your legs teasing you. "Beg for me baby" Justin asks looking up at you "Oh Justin please just lick my pussy now please I need your tounge deep in my tight pussy" you begged you know he loved it.

"That's a good girl" Justin starts slowly licking your pussy and starts sucking on your clit "oh fuckkk Justin that's feels so good" you moan and as soon as you said that Justin enters two fingers inside you and pumps them fast with all your wet juices on them. "Oh oh fuck Justin I think I'm gonna.." A few seconds after your cum squirted all over Justin's soaked fingers "mmmmm Y/N" Justin moans as he starts sucking your cum off each finger "you taste so good babe shit"
Justin gets up and starts taking off his boxers as soon as they were off his hard huge dick sprung out and hit his belly your eyes widen as your reminded on how big he is. He enters his hard cock and you start screaming in pleasure " oh fuck Justin fuck me with your big dick fuck" he starts pumping in and out off you whilst your filled with his moans in your ear making the bed bang against the wall."oh baby your so tight fuck I love your pussy your so wet" Justin moans with his eyes scrunched tight " oh I'm close baby oh fuck Y/N yeah baby oh" Justin says cumming inside you with all your cum dripping on his dick he pulls out and lays himself next to you "your amazing baby" you say as he kisses you an you go to sleep wrapped in his strong arms naked.