Breaking out Ch 3

Chapter 3 -

Me and Ally meet up we are both giddy and excited and it shows through our entire body. We say goodbye to her foster parents but no tears, they are very kind friendly people but no tears.

We get to the airport and board the plane it was a short flight, well at least for me and Ally I dunno bout the people around us haha oops! We land and get off the plane the instant we step outside I could smell the fresh air and felt like I could finally breathe again.

So we find our way to our apartment and we squeal when we see it, it's perfect! It's a small little beach with a perfect view so we can see over the ocean gosh it's beautiful. And our rooms are across from each other connected by a huge bathroom with a beautiful vanity. The kitchen is a little small but I don't mind.

I shout to Ally

"Hey girl ya ready to hit the beach!!!?"

She replies immediately

"YES"

As she comes out in a strapless blue bikini top and tribal bottom. Ally is gorgeous, she has long wavy hair that goes to her ribs, she's got a glowing smile and her brown eyes light up when she's excited man I love her.

I throw on my black studded bikinis grab a crop top and some ray bans and head out.

We giggle and laugh then whole way there, we only live 5 minutes away. As soon as we get there I grab her and run to the water and throw her in and she screams and laughs then she gets out and pulls me in, we probably looked like idiots but I don't care what people think of me.

After floating around in the water for a bit we get out and we start to tan and listen to some music, we enjoyed the warmth soaking into our bodies and warming us head to toe. Suddenly something blocks our view.

"Hey what gives?" I asked obviously annoyed.

But the annoyance disappears from my voice immediately as soon as I look up. I though I was looking at a goddess, he had perfect brown hair, deep brown eyes, his sharp jawline was just perfect, really tall and muscular...just oh my!

"Sorry I'm Kian and this is Jc"

He gestures to his friend that I didn't even notice was standing right next to him but Ally sure noticed him!

"We are going to a party tonight and wanted to know if you guys want to come?"

They both were sorta fidgeting haha how cute. Ally looked at me a little nervous, but I perked up and said sure like it was no big deal but who am I kidding two gorgeous goddesses invite me and my best friend to a party? Uhm that's sorta a big deal!

"Great can I have your number and we'll pick you guys up at 8"

Kian replied.

We all exchange numbers and they left, as soon as they were out of ear shot I screamed

"HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE THEM?!?!?"

"HOW COULD I FREAKING NOT!!! Jc is p e r f e c t!!!" She declares

"But Kian tho!" As I pretend to fan myself.

We burst out laughing and then we rushed home to get ready for the party.