2.4

"I can't believe that we are in the same class." I said. "Em actually, I should be in the next classes with N. But the teacher said that we're cannot be separated. That's why we are in the same class hahahaha." Hongbin explained. "Ahh, so Leo is smarter. HAHAHAHA." I laughed, teasing N and Hongbin. "Yaich you !" N shoutednii. I'm kept laughing. "Since this is the last year, and last month of you schooling, I'm aloud you to do what you want. You don't have to brings any books okay ?" The teacher said to me as she was in front me. "Okay Mrs White." I said politely.

The whole class was doing their own business. Suddenly a girl knocked on the class door. "I'm sorry Mrs White for being late." The girl apologize and bowed many times. "Haha, it's okay. It is your first time being late right ?" Mrs White forgave her. My attention was on my phone. Playing games haha.

"Hi Yona." N greet that girl. I'm still focusing on my games. "Ken ah, this is Lee Yona." N said, referring to that girl. I was surprised to hear that Korean name. I faced that girl. Wait, that girl looks like (y/n). "(Y/n) ahh." I said slowly. I was very shocked when I saw her face. She looks just like (y/n), with that eyes, that hair, and those bang. I was about to cry but I controlled my tears. "Lee Jaehwan." I said and smiled. "Oh, we're Lee's. Hahahah." She said. I laughed a little. "She is our friend. Close friend. She was the one who taught us to speak english." Hongbin said and smile. His dimple is cute af.

"You guys ! Have you done the science project ?" She asked four of you. "No ! Omygosh I'm forgot !" I said. "Yea funny." She replied, speechless. "Hahaha, I know they don't finish it yet." I said to Yona. "How did you know ?" She asked. "I've been with them for three days." I explained. "Oh, no wonder." She said. "Great, we will be punished together." She said and continued played the games on her phone. "I'm Ken." I whispered to her ears. "Huh I'm barbie then." She said fun. "No, my name is Ken." I said. "Oh, you mean you nickname ?" She asked. "Yes." I answered shorts. "Nice to know you." She whispered back. I giggled.

It is science now. I looked every inch of the class. Everyone was not finish their project. "Haha, you all doomed." I said to myself. "Hongbin ah, what is your explanation ?" I asked. "My sister ate my project. HAHAHAHAH." He said fun. Both of us laughed. "Yea, you should use that excuse." I said in laugh. "I will tho hahahahaha." Hongbin replied. "You guys better stop." N said. "Omi, what is that ? A pyramid ?" I teased N's project. "Hey shut up !" He said angrily. "You better not judging my project." Leo said seriously. Both of us stop laughing. "Okay Leo oppa, I mean hyung hahahah." Hongbin said. "Are you not afraid ?" I asked Hongbin. "You're having to much fun." I continued. "Yeah I do. But nevermind, everyone will get rhe punishment." He said spontaneously. "Wow, daebakk daebakk." I said and gave him thumbs up. Suddenly the teacher entered the class. "Is this your science teacher ?" I asked Hongbin in wonder. "No." He answered. "Mr Val, where is Mr Addams ?" Hongbin asked curiously. "Oh, he's absent because he's sick." The teacher said. The whole class was cheering. "Glad, there will be no punishment." Leo sighed. "Hua thanks Mr Addams for being absent." Yona said.

"On crush !"

I texted hongbin.

"Must be Yona."

He replied.

"Yea, her face was exactly like (y/n) ! And she's kinda cute."

Hongbin shook his head. "Yona ah !" Hongbin calling Yona. "Yea why ?" She asked. "Wanna see how Hongbin slept last night ?" I cutted Hongbin. Woah he's not a mouth-keeper. "Haha, of course I do." She said happily. "Em I'm sorry, I've deleted it." I said and make a sad face. "Whyy ken?! It would be the funniest picture !" Yona cried. I'm smiled awkwardly. "Mianhae." I patted hus shoulder. "It's not exactly what you have to hear Yona ssi." Hongbin said. I turned back and glared at Hongbin. "Hongbinnie, bbuing." I make a cute face to him. Aegyo awch. "Are you guys okay ?" Yona asked weirdly. We both nodded. "We're okay." "Totally great." Yona smiled at us and continued playing her games.

"Curse you secret teller !"

I texted Hongbin. Then I heard him laughed. Omygawd I'm gonna kill this guy.

Skip-

"Yah ! You should keep my secret !" I shouted at Hongbin. The school was over, we were walking towards the car. "Haha, you shouldn't tell me your secret." He said and smiled cruelly. "Your nappeun namja !" I said and knocked his shoulder. "Haha I'm sorry Ken ah." He apologized, I smiled sincerely to him. He smirk. "What is that mean ?! Why are you smirking ?!" I screamed, he laughed like and evil scientists. "Curse you good acting Hongbin." I said and looked at the sky. This remind me of my friends, my sister and my girlfriend. I mean ex. We always sit at the hill and enjoyed watching the sky. "I miss them." I whispered and swallowed back my tears. I don't want Hongbin to feel worried about me.