2.8

Yona POV

"If you were blocked by my shirts, just put it on any side okay ? HAHAHAHAHAH." I said.

It's not that I'm not embrace to let people see my messy house, but it's Ken. Just Ken. He will be my future husband too. HAHAHA STOP DREAMING ON LEE YONA !

I sat beside him on the sofa. We watched the movie together.

(Yeah I know it's a very great art HAHAHAHAH !)

Wait, it's Insidious ?! Ohmy I hates ghost story. Jaehwan, please change the channel ! I begged you. "Where is the remote ?" I asked. He lift up his shoulder. I know he hide it somewhere. "Hey, give me the remote." I said and start searching. I stood up and looked everywhere. Ken lay his head on the sofa. Sleeping position but watching tge TV. I still did not see any remote control. Where is it ?! I started to curious at Ken. I search around him. Suddenly I tripped on something. I felt on his body ((ohmy this is so cheesy ! I'm about to blew off !)). My hands were stuck his body. I can felt the remote control. But this situation. I shut my mouth so do him. Awkward~

"Okay haha. I got the remote." I started to talk. "Haha, well I'm not good at hiding something." He replied. Okay can you just get up. My cheek became red. Really really red. *Facepalm*. "Emm how to get up ?" He asked. Does he read my mind ? "I don't know." I said. I tried tu pulled out my hand but I can't.

Ken POV

Oh, how am I going to get up. She was like about to hug me position. I gave up, I tried to get up.

Oh I'm finally got up. Suddenly my lips accidentally touch her lips. (Eii cheesy ! Welkk). Oh what a bad day today is ?! What can be worse ?! Her eyes was wide opened. She was shocked, so do I ! What to do now ? I pulled my head off and stared at my feet. She stomped her feet.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident." I said and bowed a few times. "It's okay, it's not your fault." She said in ease. I can't stop apologized. "Haha, it's okay. I want to go to the toilet. Wait okay ! HAHAHAHAH." She said trying to make me felt ease. "Okay." I replied.

Yona POV

I went to the toilet. I washed my face several times. My face was absolutely red. I brushed my hair and tied it. I went outside to checked on Ken.

He was on the table. He put his face on his hand. I know he felt bad because of that. I patted his shoulder. He shocked. We laughed. "Are you okay ?" He asked. "Yeah, totally great." I said. "Your face....red....all of it.." he continued. I nodded and smiled brightly. "Can we forget about it and act like nothing happen ?" I asked him. "Yeah sure." He answered. I poured a glass of cola and gave it to him. He thanked me, I nodded.

We watched the TV. You know what ? We're watching 'The Fault In Our Stars'. It's a sad love story. It's about a girl who is sick and a boy who don't have a leg. Okay, it's kinda weird when I'm telling you the story. Ahhahahahah.

Suddenly, he hold my hand. Right hand. I was surprised. I stared at him. "What ?" He asked innocently. "Nothing." I said and focus on the TV. Sudden moves ! He pulled me to his chest and started to brush my hair with his hand. Oh this is weird. Jaehwan ! Please wake up !

Ken POV

I know this is weird, but Hongbin taught me this. I just followed the order.

Flashbacks** 

"How am I gonna do ?" I asked Hongbin. "Easy, you take his head, and put on your chest. Then, brush her hair slowly. Then, confess !" He explained. I'm confused. "Let me show you." He said and start the action. Oh what is this Hongbin ? He's so experts hahaha.

End of flashbacks

"Okay this is weird. I better stop this." I said awkwardly and put her head back to earlier position. "Haha, okay can you tell me what's going on ?" She asked me clueless. "Em, I'm actually..." . Suddenly the commercial break at the TV started to played a song. (I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepson).

"What is this ?! Does this TV knows my feelings ?" I whispered to myself. "What's that ?" Yona asked. "Hm, I'm actually felt in love with you. I wanted to tell you before but I'm shy. Plus, Hongbin keep teasing me. And I'm afraid that you're not likes me back." I said and loomed down.

Yona POV

Huh ?! Is this true ?! Or I'm just dreaming ? Does he just confess ? Hoho my dream became true. He likes me too ! Thanks goodness !

"Oh Lee Jaehwan. Why don't you confessed earlier." I happily sighed. "Why ? What's wrong ?" He asked with worries. "I love you too. Wait, I mean 'likes'." I said. Why am I say that I love him ! Oh my mouth, you better watch out !