Chapter 12

Alison's POV

Pain. Excruciating pain shot up my leg as it was slammed against the corner of the wall. Siv had grabbed me by my hair and started to pull me out of door when my wounded leg hit the wall. I screamed at the top of my lungs. They had taken off my bandage earlier and now my wound was bleeding profusely.

I then heard footstep approaching the room we were in. Max head peeked into the room.

"Keep her quiet. The rest of the gang and I are going into town to get some sturdier rope. We'll be back in 15 minutes then were all going to head to Trolley Barn Park. It'll just be you and her so don't let her out of your sight." Max informed Siv.

"Don't worry boss. She'll be perfectly fine with me." Siv answered mockingly back to Max but his eyes never left mine.

As soon as I heard the engine of the car start, Siv yanked my hair up until I was standing in front of him. He then threw me against the wall. I remained on the ground holding my injured leg. He came up to me and got down on one knee. My eyes widened when I saw him pull out a knife. 

"I'm done with you're bitchy attitude. If it were up to me I would've killed you without thinking twice." he threatened while gently twisting the blade on my thigh. I didn't know how to reply so I spat in his face.

"You Bitch." he yelled as he wiped his face.

After he wiped the spit from his eyes he jammed the blade into my thigh. I screamed so loud that I thought my lungs were going to burst. He took it out roughly and then watched as I squirmed in pain. I didn't even feel the tears streaming down my face. The pain was unbearable! My leg is still wounded from the last attack but now I won't be able to move it.

Adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I noticed that he was crouching in front of me and I had easy access to his manhood. I clenched my teeth together and lifted my uninjured leg. I let out a groan as I kicked him right in the crotch. Immediately, he fell over in pain. As quickly as could, I stood up and approached him.

"This is for calling me a bitch." Then I kicked him in the stomach. He groaned in pain.

"This is for stabbing me."  I kicked him harder in the abdomen.

"And this, this one is for being an asshole." Then I kicked him in the back of the head. He was knocked out. I bent down and searched his pockets. A phone. The phone that Max used to call Harry.

I quickly stumbled down the stairs and limped to the door. Max had left around 5 minutes ago so I had 10 minutes to get as far away as I could.

As I was running away, I searched through the phone under recent calls. Bingo. I found Harry's number. Without thinking twice, I hit the green button and waited for his voice.

Harry's POV

We were seated on the couch waiting for Max to call. He was going to inform us when we should arrive at the park.

It had been 20 minutes since he last called. Then my phone started ringing. My eyes widened and I quickly picked up the phone.

I answered "Max. No more games. Tell me-" 

I was cut off by sobbing, "Harry. I'm free. I got out! I need you. I'm lost and scared. Please.." Alison continued to cry. She needed me! She could have called anyone else in the world but she called me!

"Alison! Where are you?!" I desperately asked. There was silence on the other end.

"Babe! Focus! Tell me where you are." I demanded impatiently. I didn't mean to sound harsh but I wanted to find her as soon as I could.

She hesitated, "I-I don't know!"

"Hold on babe." I covered the mouth piece on my phone then turned to Liam.

"Liam, can you use a gps and find out the location of a phone using the number?" I asked quickly.

He smiled, "Piece of cake."

I put the phone phone back up to my ear.

"We're going to find you."