Part 5 *~Her~*

~Yoon-soo's POV

Getting inside eomma's house, I heard someone greeted me...calling out my name.

"YOON-SOO!!" She said.

"Huh?" 😮

"Oh, Soo Mi, my dear...Did you already finished cooking?" Mom asked her.

Wait a sec, I know this voice from somewhere...and the name...

"Yoon-soo, this girl here is Soo Mi..." Mom introduced as Soo Mi smiled.

"Your Yeon-hee's roommate are ya?"

"I'm glad you remembered me ^____^" Soo Mi said while smiling.

While talking to Soo Mi, Mom's phone vibrated. It must've been Yeon-hee...

"Mom, are they all there? Are you guys doing great?"
~Yeon-hee dear

"Were doing very great, my sweet daughter."
~Mom

"OK, all of you wait here at the living room while me and Soo Mi ready the table." Mom said.

"I'll help..."

I stood up and head to the kitchen...

"Here, Soo Mi dear, you hold the plates, spoon and forks." Mom pointed at the dishwasher.

"Yoon-soo, you hold the cups and the drinks." Mom added.

Me and Soon Mi headed to the dining room, we arranged the table cloth and the chairs for all of us. While placing the cups, she dropped one on the floor...She was struggling getting the cups because she has a few items holding. I sighed, I reached for the cup and placed it on the table near the plates. She just stared at me, I didn't paid attention to it. She's cute, and helpful...O____O cute?

"Yoon-soo! Can you help me with the food?" Mom asked.

I was supposed to go up stairs when Soo Mi stopped me.

"I'll help her," she said "there's just this big surprise that me and your mom's effort's on cooking." She ran up stairs after that.😅

I called them all and headed to the dining room.

"I can't wait for today's dinner." Jungkook said.😝

"You sure really came here for food, huh, Maknae?" 😒 Jin said.

"Hahaha!!" Jungkook laughed while playing with his hands.